Los Verdes Golf Course

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA · View map · Visit website

About Los Verdes Golf Course

Los Verdes Golf Course is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Palos Verdes, California. Perched atop a seaside hill, this golf course’s rich greenery falls away into the grandeur of the Pacific. Couples whose seafaring hearts yearn for an ocean-side wedding are sure to swoon over the spectacular views from Malibu to Catalina Island.

Facilities and Capacity
Envision the beginning of your wedding day, entering this golf course through an immaculate set of wrought iron doors. Your outdoor ceremony at Los Verdes Golf Course offers heart-winning views of the ocean, creating an atmosphere of tranquility among the vivid green pines and put-put grass. Say, “I do” as sailboats drift lazily past and seabirds soar overhead.

Your reception can be outdoors or indoors, with the option to enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres on a spacious terrace beneath the open skies, which makes for an enchanting stage both during sunny days and starlit evenings. This terrace is nothing short of magical when strung with twinkling lights. The tile floored space is fenced in with wrought iron bars and affords guests the pleasure of gazing out at the course and surrounding trees.

For indoor receptions, the Vista Ballroom, accommodating up to 350 wedding guests, does not rob from the breathtaking ocean views, providing floor-to-ceiling windows for natural light and a picturesque scene of the golf course meeting the Pacific. Uplighting and plenty of hanging lamps that emit a golden glow help to make this room romantic and alluring. The Vista Ballroom also comes with an adjacent room for cocktail hour, lounging, and general mingling among family and friends.

Los Verdes Golf Course offers a variety of wedding packages to satisfy your needs luxuriously, and also satisfy your appetite. Offering custom catering and bar services, this facility provides personalized menus and signature libations. Wedding day essentials like altars, tables, chairs, linens, and lighting are all available to you. Couples can also enjoy the benefits of officiant services, which are personalized with ceremonial scripts and custom vows.

Additionally, this facility offers the luxury online Dream Wedding Calculator Service to assist in the planning of your special day from budget analysis to your preferred vendors. Customize your dream wedding with your virtual guide, Liszette, who addresses questions and concerns along the way. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Choose from an existing menu or customize your own according to your preference with an executive chef and professional team that works hard to ensure you are more than satisfied. You can also choose from a variety of specialty options that help to make your special day all the more memorable, with sweets like s’mores and candy apples. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly dishes are also available. Barware, flatware, glassware, and linens are also included with catering and banquet services.

124 Reviews for Los Verdes Golf Course

124 Los Verdes Golf Course Reviews

Erika
Featured
Erika

Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I just got married at the end of October and I can't begin to tell you how impressed and happy we were with everything Los Verdes had to offer. Not only is it a beautiful venue with a ... Read more stunning 15th hole (pay for this! It's WORTH IT) for sunset pictures, but the food is amazing and the best part....the staff are unbelievably helpful. We worked with Anna for the majority of the planning and organizing and she is very knowledgeable regarding what works at the venue and what might not. She allowed us to pick what we wanted and even customized our "bar" consumption so that we only paid for the alcohol that we wanted to for our guests. She is very patient and always available. She even emailed me back on a day off (because the wedding was less than 10 days away) and made the entire planning a breeze. I teared up seeing her at our wedding because she had been such a crucial part of the day and I was happy to see her! Next I want to talk about Greg. He was our "day-of" coordinator and there aren't enough good words to describe all he did for us. Without much information, he put everything together perfectly and the day went off without a hitch. Literally, nothing went wrong in terms of walking the aisle, the music, the cake, the food, the speeches. Greg made sure everything was as we wanted it and even when we forgot something, he made it work. He knows how to prep the wedding party on the rehearsal as well in terms of what to do and what NOT to do when walking the aisle and standing at the front. He left towards the end of the first dance set (as planned) and I have to admit I was sad to see him go! He knows how to get things done without stressing anyone out! He's confident and knowledgeable about timing and how to make the day seem effortlessly planned. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and that's all because of these two and this amazing venue. We will forever be grateful we had our wedding there! If you can, book this place immediately!

Karen
Karen

Married on 07/14/2018

When I got out of the car in the parking lot and glimpsed this spectacular setting, I immediately had a feeling I was done looking at venues and this was the special place for my big day. When all of ... Read more your guests are furiously taking pictures of themselves at your venue you know you've found the picture perfect spot. My now hubby who loves to golf used to play out there on the green and think to himself, "This might be a nice place to get married." Boy was my man right! Our venue was not only eye-catching but the staff was impeccable and really took care of us. They were informative, friendly, very helpful when it came to all those wedding details and just an all around fabulous team to work with. Their vendor recommendations were spot on too. And, the catering was great, very delicious. I'm sorry I was so busy being a bride to eat more! Our day of coordinator Emily was totally awesome!! The Halliseys couldn't have done it without her! Accommodating, sweet, patient, I could go on and on. Get this girl for your wedding and book this venue immediately. You'll be so happy you did. I couldn't have asked for a better place to begin my Happily Ever After. Thank you Los Verdes!

C
Connie

Married on 06/22/2018

We absolutely loved having our reception here! The staff was amazing and so helpful since we were planning our wedding from 2 1/2 hours north! I can’t say enough about how easy they were to ... Read more communicate with and their vendors they recommend!!!! Thank you thank you