Loso Sound

Charlotte, NC · View map

About Loso Sound

Loso Sound is a professional DJ and entertainment company in Charlotte, North Carolina. This team of experienced and fun-loving DJs is excited to be a part of your celebration. The DJs at Loso Sound don’t just play music. They create a full experience for guests that will keep them on the dance floor and talking about your wedding for many years. Each DJ is easy to work with and accommodating to your wedding plan. If you want a full-service, hassle-free entertainment service, choose Loso Sound.

Loso Sound offers custom wedding packages for couples of all styles and budgets. Loso Sound specializes in multicultural weddings. Each DJ is bilingual and can MC in English and/or Spanish. They will meet with you to create a custom setlist that caters to your personal music tastes while including crowd favorites. Services include:

• Reception music

Jessica
Jessica Garon

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Book Loso Sound!!

The best DJ ever! Super professional not cheesy! Adrian met with us face to face and was very thorough. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ. You won’t be disappointed. He ... Read more cares about his work and it shows. Can’t thank Adrian enough. We had a blast!

Amy
Amy Roppe

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Flexible - Discreet - Entertaining - Good value for the price!

As the Mother of the Bride, I wanted my daughter's wedding day to be perfect. I reached out to LoLo Sound in advance to plan a surprise for my daughter. Adrian was extremely responsive, and also ... Read more shared his experience to help me determine the best way to accomplish my surprise. Later in the evening, there were some technical glitches with the facility. He worked patiently and professionally with the facility owners to correct the issues quickly, and get the dance party started as soon after as possible. The 'kids' (the bride and groom and their friends) had a wonderful time, and we appreciate every effort Adrian made to help make their night memorable and fun despite a few bumps along the way. I absolutely recommend Lolo sound to anyone seeking a quality DJ experience regardless of the occasion.

A
Allison Reyes

Married on 08/25/2019

Best in Business!

Danny DJ’d our wedding and was hands down the BEST. We had a mixed racial wedding and he was knowledgeable of both types of music and languages. He made the perfect mix of music for the reception and ... Read more even hand mixed our first dance so that it could be Spanish and English. I could not have asked for anything more. We left it up to him to surprise us with some fun music for the dollar dance, bouquet toss, etc and he did not disappoint! I couldn’t have hand picked a better DJ myself and I’m so glad he made our wedding everything we could have imagined. Best 12/10. Recommended for any and all occasions!