Lost Oak Winery

Burleson, TX · View map · Visit website

About Lost Oak Winery

Lost Oak Winery is an indoor and outdoor wedding venue in the Fort Worth, Texas area. Lost Oak Winery is a family-owned and operated winery that is dedicated to providing you with quality Texas wine and entertainment. The team, which is small and truly passionate about producing the best wine, would also love to host your special day. Regardless of whether the team is introducing guests to wine or helping coordinate a wedding, their values are the same. The team believes in finding and embracing your own unique style of wine and of weddings. Secondly, they believe people thrive in the jobs best suited for their strengths. Thirdly, they believe positive attitudes are essential. They also encourage guests to try something new and have fun. The team would love to help you enjoy wine and craft a fun, memorable wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity

The venue features cultivated vineyards and oak trees outside. Inside, Lost Oak Event Center features a large open space, high ceilings, stained concrete floors and large windows that allow you and your guests to catch a glimpse of the beautiful vineyard and pond. This space is perfect if you’ve dreamed of a vineyard wedding. The venue can accommodate up to 200 guests. In addition to the Lost Oak Event Center, there are outdoor ceremony sites available. These sites feature white garden chairs and wine barrels. If you opt for an indoor ceremony, guests will enjoy round tables, mahogany Chiavari chairs, wine barrel service bars, and barrel cocktail tables. A cocktail room and the private bride and groom suites are also available on-site. The private suites include wine, soda, water, and a cheese platter.

When guests arrive, they receive a complimentary glass of wine. In addition to the services you get with your rental, you can add on-site professional coordination for planning, rehearsal and day-of coordination. The following services are also available:

• Cake cutting

Featured
Kara

Married on 12/02/2018

Incredible in every way

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. The entire venue is beautiful inside and out. The spacious bridal suite allowed myself, my bridesmaids, mother and flower girls plenty of room ... Read more to get ready. The outside ceremony was incredible and we had so many great places to take pictures. My coordinator, Bekah, was top notch. She responded to any question I had so quickly and took care of everything I needed to make my day special. I viewed 3 other wineries and this one took the cake. Don't hesitate to book.

Roberto
Roberto

Getting married on 09/13/2019

It was awesome

It was great our wedding was every thing we had hoped to be. I highly recommend considering this to be your vendor Read more It was great our wedding was every thing we had hoped to be. I highly recommend considering this to be your vendor

Mary Elizabeth
Mary Elizabeth

Married on 10/28/2018

Outdoor Wedding Bliss

My daughter’s wedding was outdoors before sunset and set up next to a beautiful pond with a fountain and footbridge over it. And set alongside the grapevines too. Truly lovely. They have suites for ... Read more the bridal party to dress and prepare for the wedding. Complimentary wine and cheese and fruit trays included. The reception was inside their event center with plenty of room for the caterer and band to set up. Plenty of room for our guests to move about and dance. And the wine...their wines are just the best. The best part, totally worth the money, was having Lost Oaks’ wedding day coordinator oversee everything that happened that day. Her being there was a huge relief to our family on this most important day.