Lotus Events

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Lotus Events

Lotus Events is a wedding and event planning company that serves Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area. Owner and event planner, Tara, is passionate about providing couples with a fun, memorable and stress-free wedding planning experience. Energetic, hard working, knowledgeable and flexible, Lotus Events can customize a package that will fit your individual needs and budget.

Experience
Owner Tara attended The University of Texas at San Antonio and received a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design through the school of Architecture. She currently has over five years of experience in the event industry and lends her organization and creativity to helping brides have a wonderful wedding experience.

Lotus events offers event planning services for weddings, social and benefit events. Their most popular package is The Standard, which provides support throughout the month before your wedding and during your wedding day. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation and referrals

Katie
Featured
Katie Carranza

Married on 06/01/2019

Tara is a DREAM!! You NEED her!

Tara is the absolute best wedding coordinator in the wedding industry! My wedding was the most stress-free day of my life thanks to Tara. One of my best friends works in the wedding industry and had ... Read more suggested hiring Tara because he claimed she was the best coordinator he had ever worked with. He was 100% accurate because she truly is the greatest. She never ever made me feel like just another client, but really made me feel special. She cares deeply about her job and she is so dang good at what she does. We hired Tara as our day-of coordinator and if our budget allowed, we hands down would have hired her for the entire planning process. She even came with me to my final walk through and was so meticulous in making sure she knew exactly what I wanted. Her services were the best money spent out of all the wedding expenses and I truly mean it. I was able to enjoy my entire wedding and have an absolute blast because I knew Tara would take care of anything and everything that happened. All of my family members even couldn't stop talking about how wonderful she was! As soon as the wedding party arrived at the reception venue, Tara found my husband and I with drinks in hand for us and made sure catering brought up food for us before our grand entrance. While I was dancing, a part of my bustle broke and within a minute Tara was right there with safety pins fixing it. If you are considering hiring a professional coordinator, you will never regret hiring Tara - you NEED her! I loved working with her and without reservations would recommend her to any and every bride. Thank you for everything, Tara - you are a brides dream coordinator!

Kathy
Kathy Hughes Hutcheson

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Tara is my hero!

Tara was an absolute blessing! She was such a source of calmness and wisdom. Her attention to detail was important to us and her experience helped to guide us. I didn't have to worry about a thing on ... Read more the day of the wedding because I knew Tara had it all under control. Tara communicated with all the vendors and let me just be the mom of the bride. I am so grateful for her and for how she calmly carried out our vision and made our day the sweetest day.

Michelle
Michelle

Getting married on 01/11/2020

Tara is amazing

Calm, cool, and collected in any circumstance, she is always there with helpful tips and suggestions; you don't have to worry about a single detail when she is around! Read more calm, cool, and collected in any circumstance, she is always there with helpful tips and suggestions; you don't have to worry about a single detail when she is around!