Lotus Wedding Photography

Lindenhurst, NY · View map · Visit website

About Lotus Wedding Photography

Lotus Wedding Photography is a creative photography company based out of Lindenhurst, New York. Their talented team uses a contemporary and photojournalistic approach when taking candid shots of your big day. They believe connecting with each couple is as important as the photographs themselves. Lotus Wedding Photography employs outgoing and fun photographers that can’t wait to be a part of your wedding day.

This boutique Long Island photography studio offers a la carte options for your wedding. You can choose exactly what you want and don't want in your package. They only shoot one event per day, so you will receive their full attention. Their services include:

• Digital files
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, Lotus Wedding Photography also offers videography services. Additional services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Trash the dress
  • Boudoir shoot

Areas Covered
This Long Island-based company photographs weddings all over New York and the surrounding area. Local areas include:

• Manhattan

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 08/31/2014

Justin was incredible. I had a vision for how I wanted my pictures to look and he far exceeded that. From the minute Justin came to my hotel room that morning I felt a sense of ease, he arranged ... Read more everything and captured candid pics of me and my girls getting ready that I didn’t even realize he had taken. I had two photographers and two videographers.They worked so well together, they were professional, fun and were so personable you would have thought they were a part of our bridal party.Even our bridal party had a great time with them. I was the bride that had 1000 requests, from crazy bridal party pics, to 100 family pics, to countless pics I found on Pinterest. Justin not only entertained all of my crazy ideas but created them for me. In getting to know me over the past year he knew exactly what I would want without me even having to tell him. As I went through my pictures I kept thinking wow this is an amazing shot with almost every picture. As talented as Justin is, he is a total sweetheart. My 94 year old grandma was only coming to the church, not to the reception. So I wanted to take pictures with her at the church. My aunt wasn’t aware of this and she took my grandma home right away after the ceremony. Justin knew that I was upset so right after the wedding he went through thousands of pictures to find one of me hugging her as we walked back down the aisle and said ,don’t worry I have a picture of you with her. In my opinion it is rare to find a vendor that is not only extremely talented and can deliver exactly what you want, but caring and genuine as well. I was booked with Justin at the other studio he was at and followed him when he left because I knew I needed him to be part of my day. Every one of my friends and family members raved about how amazing my pictures are. I don’t usually write reviews, but in this case I needed to. I want other brides to be able to utilize such an amazing talent and be able to have as amazing of an experience as I did.

Geselle
Geselle Garcia

Getting married on 09/29/2021

Amazing Experience

Very nice, well oriented customer service, answered all questions needed. Read more Very nice, well oriented customer service, answered all questions needed.

D
Danielle Gayle

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Excellent experience

Amazing amazing experience. My fiance and I loveeee our photos. James made us laugh so much that it translated so well into our photos. We cannot wait to share our photos with our loved ones. We also ... Read more switched venue locations the day before our shoot and Amanda was so accomodating and responsive. If Lotus did destination weddings in the carribean we'd definitely choose them. So happy.