Louise Christine Bridal Boutique

Dayton, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Louise Christine Bridal Boutique

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier is a dress and attire shop for couples in the Dayton, Ohio area. This shop carries breathtaking lines of wedding gowns, accessories, and more in their shop. Lisa Lambert, an expert accessory creator, has many of her pieces featured in the shop, but couples can request a custom piece for their own wedding from this designer.

New inventory arrives at this shop seasonally. Couples are invited to walk-in and browse the selection, although appointments are preferred throughout the week. Saturdays are available by appointment only. Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier also features sample shows and trunk sales for couples in the wedding planning process. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown at this shop could take as long as eight months, or it could take fewer than six. Because of the careful customization of many gowns and accessories at this shop, all sales made are final. Not only does the store have bridal gowns and selections available, they also have inventory for mothers of the bride and groom as well as bridesmaids. Their full line of available items includes:

• Bridal belts

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 10/15/2016

Abi and Lisa are AMAZING! I live in Chicago but my mom lives right down the street from Louise Christine. When she saw this stunning shop open, she and I knew I had to come home to visit. Holy smokes ... Read more was my mom right! Not only are Abi and Lisa the most thoughtful, kind, genuine people I've ever met, they are professional and they both have eyes for what looks perfect. What I had in mind for a perfect dress and what I bought are 2 completely different things. When I put on THE dress, I knew it instantly. And on top of everything else it was affordable! I also found my breathtaking veil there as well. What's great is that everything can be customized to how you want it exactly. My best friend and maid of honor lives in Ohio and is getting her dress from Louise Christine as well. She has so many options and they don't look like the stereotypical bridesmaids dresses you see. She and I will be stunning together with our Louise Christine finds!

A
Anitra Weathers

Married on 08/25/2019

It was a very outstanding experience and I could not have chosen a better place!

These ladies were absolutely wonderful. The bridal consultant truly helped me find a phenomenal dress and it just so happened to be well in budget! The staff was so grand by assisting me with warm ... Read more welcomings & great hospitality. Cheers to a wonderful experience!

K
Kendra

Married on 06/27/2019

What dress shopping should be

I went multiple places and this was the only place that made me feel like a true bride. The shop was nearly empty except for me and my family (on a Saturday! ) because they really try to make it a ... Read more personal experience. It’s not like typical retail shops that pack as many people in as possible to make a sales goal. I felt special and listened to. I was REALLY nervous about my body and how I would look in a wedding dress and the girls here made me feel so beautiful. There was also no pressure to make a choice that day and I felt comfortable walking out without a purchase to think about my dress for a few days before coming back. I will not recommend anywhere else to my friends and family except Louise Christine. I also purchased some extra pieces and veil, which factor into my total cost.