Jack Griffin and Louisville Wedding Music

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Jack Griffin and Louisville Wedding Music

LouisvilleWeddingMusic.com provides wedding ceremony music to couples in Louisville, Kentucky. Since 1976, thousands of couples have chosen Jack Griffin and Commonwealth Musicians, which consists of musicians from the Louisville Orchestra as well as other area professionals. They can arrange for you to have the kind of elegant, professional quality music you deserve for your wedding and guarantee you and your guests will have the time of your lives all night long.

Whether you are looking for classical music to be played at your wedding or songs from the top 40, they are able to accommodate any and all requests. Their musicians play for approximately 250-300 events each year, ranging from string quartets and trios for wedding and receptions. LouisvilleWeddingMusic.com’s goal is to make your wedding day vision come true. All you have to do is let them know what you want and they will take it from there. Their other wedding ceremony music services include the following:

• Up to seven or more musicians
  • Instrumentals

A
Featured
Anne

Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Louisville Wedding Music for a string quartet for our daughter's wedding. They did a beautiful job. They gave us a wide selection of music to choose from for the ceremony. We had many ... Read more wonderful comments from our guests about the ceremony music. They were very easy to work with and affordable. Highly recommend!

C
Cassandra

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing job

He string quartet was absolute amazing especially when it was paired with the church organ. Also the vocalist had one of the most beautifulest voices I have heard. The music was well above and beyond ... Read more any of my expectations! I would recommend you to anyone who is looking for a String quartet for any occasion. 🎻

E
Erin

Married on 01/05/2018

As someone who works in the wedding industry I have had the pleasure of working with Jack and his team on several occasions. So, when it came time for my own wedding I knew that I had to have ... Read more Louisville Wedding Music be part of it! The music for my Catholic wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I’m still receiving compliments about the music at my wedding and couldn’t be happier that I booked with Louisville Wedding Music!