Louland Falls

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About Louland Falls

Louland Falls is best described as rugged and natural; mother nature at her best. Red rock cathedrals tower above with cascading waterfalls filling the air with their own music.

Louland Falls offers a spacious heated (or air-conditioned) pavilion with expansive windows to take full advantage of the spectacular scenery. In the event of inclement weather we recommend a tent, 40’X30’, to be rented.

Brides can prepare before the wedding in a spacious dressing room, and the grooms can relax in the groom room, equipped with a 46” plasma TV, massage chairs and video game system.

Accommodations for up to 55 vehicles in painted spaces provided, with additional parking along the driveway.

We specialize In Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Business Conference Hosting, and Personal Parties, birthdays, anniversaries, any special occasion where you just want to escape into the solitude of the mountains.

54 Reviews for Louland Falls

54 Louland Falls Reviews

Sabrina
Sabrina

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Beyond beautiful

This venue has it all for the adventurous kind of couple. Perfect for a huge guest list! Wheelchair accessible to which was huge on our checklist. We adored the waterfalls and hike to the top, very ... Read more easy calm hike if you chose to go see the waterfalls. The backdrop for the alter was breath taking. The gentleman showing us around was great! Very nice, explained everything they offer, all the pricings, ect.

Ashley
Ashley

Getting married on 07/27/2019

Mountains, Red rocks, Waterfalls

This place is absolutely stunning. If you are looking for mountains, red rocks, waterfalls and outdoors, look no further! Read more This place is absolutely stunning. if you are looking for mountains, red rocks, waterfalls and outdoors, look no further!

Jesse
Jesse and Alexandra Rich

Married on 06/13/2019

Breathe taking venue ! Go for it !!

When my future husband and I arrived at Louland Falls we instantly loved this place, it is incredibly beautiful. I received a lot of compliment about how awesome is this venue. Mark the owner is super ... Read more super professional and will guide you through all the steps. Amy was my coordinator during the wedding day and she was awesome, so helpful, super super organized. The food proposed was really really good, the guests loved it ! So did I ! Thanks to the team at Louland Falls I was so relax, during the whole day, I enjoyed every single minutes of it, I was fully there and not stressed at all. I highly highly recommend this venue. Jesse & Alexandra