Love Affair

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Love Affair

Congratulations on your engagement! Whether you've dreamed about your wedding since you were little or are just now starting to plan your wedding, you may find yourself overwhelmed with the planning process. Love Affair will lead you through this process in an exquisitely personal way. We are a full service wedding consulting company offering various packages from personalized vendor recommendations & budget breakdown, wedding day-of coordination to full wedding design. We can assist you with all of the details from the socially correct invitation, to the design of your table tops, letting you relax and enjoy not only your special day, but also the entire planning process! For those couples who have already begun their planning and are just now starting to become dazed by all of the details, we can assist you as well! We handle all of the logistics behind the scenes, allowing you to continue to dream big without it consuming all of your free time and energy.

Finally, if you don't see the perfect package to fit your needs, don't worry. Simply give Love Affair a call and a custom package can be created to match your specific style and needs!

66 Reviews for Love Affair

66 Love Affair Reviews

T
Taryn

Married on 10/06/2018

Love Affair Review

I highly recommend Love Affair! Leslie was extremely helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. When an issue came up with our original venue Leslie made it a priority to make sure we ... Read more found another perfect venue that fit our original theme and vision. We trusted Leslie with our wedding hopes and dreams and it paid off! She has a wonderfully friendly disposition, and is an expert in her field. Hannah was also a huge help in planning our dream wedding. As soon as we met her we knew she was a perfect fit and that she would deliver the wedding of our dreams. Both Leslie and Hannah are extremely professional and their recommendations are above and beyond in the wedding planning process. Thank you so much Leslie and Hannah!

M
Mary

Married on 09/08/2018

I initially thought I could plan my daughter's wedding and wouldn't need a wedding planner. Decided it made sense and I am so glad I did. I knew I would need help the day of the wedding, but when my ... Read more my rental venue (Boston Rustic) didn't show up with my complete order the day before, Emily from Love Affair stepped in and without even being asked reserved and then later ordered all the missing items from another vendor (Peaks Rental). Emily saved the day. She and her team from Love Affair took care of everything on the day of the wedding and made it a perfect day. So worth the investment. I highly recommend Love Affair as well as Portsmouth Catering who they work with.

J
Judith

Married on 07/28/2018

We used Love Affair to coordinate my daughters wedding from the very 1st steps from before we even had 100% decided the venue we were using right thru the rehearsal on Friday, wedding and after party. ... Read more I can not say enough about Leslie and her team. Our venue was complicated as it was outdoors on the Plaza at One harbor Place in Portsmouth. Every single item had to be rented, including 3 tents, and countless decisions were needed, way above what would be required for a typical wedding. A ton of vendor coordination was required. as everything was done off site for the caterers and bartenders. We would not have been able to do this without Love affair leading us thru the process. They handled many things behind the scenes for us throughout the process, saving us from needing to be involved in many of the details. Leslie and her team met all our requests (and there were many!), and the day went off without a htich, everything was wonderful!