Love Affair

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Love Affair

Love Affairs is a wedding planner company located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The company’s dedicated team of planners, designers, and coordinators are committed to working closely with every couple to help create the wedding event they’ve always envisioned. Leslie Wiseman is the company’s owner and main operator. With over 15 years of experience in the events management industry, Leslie has organized and successfully executed a number of cultural, destination, eco-friendly, religious, and non-religious weddings.

Love Affairs offers an array of services for all aspects of each couple’s wedding. From the rehearsal dinner to the reception, couples can work closely with the professional team to ensure their celebrations run as smoothly as possible. The company’s wedding packages can all be fully customized and include Day Coordination, Partial Planning, and Full Planning and Design. Within these services couples can find an array of services including but not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Invitation designs
  • Online planning software

Other Services

Additionally, the company also offers couples many wedding decorations to help with the design of their special event. From chuppah decor, cake tables, farm tables, lanterns, and signage, couples can complete their design and look with the help of the company’s choice of high-quality rental items.

66 Reviews for Love Affair

66 Love Affair Reviews

T
Taryn

Married on 10/06/2018

Love Affair Review

I highly recommend Love Affair! Leslie was extremely helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. When an issue came up with our original venue Leslie made it a priority to make sure we ... Read more found another perfect venue that fit our original theme and vision. We trusted Leslie with our wedding hopes and dreams and it paid off! She has a wonderfully friendly disposition, and is an expert in her field. Hannah was also a huge help in planning our dream wedding. As soon as we met her we knew she was a perfect fit and that she would deliver the wedding of our dreams. Both Leslie and Hannah are extremely professional and their recommendations are above and beyond in the wedding planning process. Thank you so much Leslie and Hannah!

M
Mary

Married on 09/08/2018

I initially thought I could plan my daughter's wedding and wouldn't need a wedding planner. Decided it made sense and I am so glad I did. I knew I would need help the day of the wedding, but when my ... Read more my rental venue (Boston Rustic) didn't show up with my complete order the day before, Emily from Love Affair stepped in and without even being asked reserved and then later ordered all the missing items from another vendor (Peaks Rental). Emily saved the day. She and her team from Love Affair took care of everything on the day of the wedding and made it a perfect day. So worth the investment. I highly recommend Love Affair as well as Portsmouth Catering who they work with.

J
Judith

Married on 07/28/2018

We used Love Affair to coordinate my daughters wedding from the very 1st steps from before we even had 100% decided the venue we were using right thru the rehearsal on Friday, wedding and after party. ... Read more I can not say enough about Leslie and her team. Our venue was complicated as it was outdoors on the Plaza at One harbor Place in Portsmouth. Every single item had to be rented, including 3 tents, and countless decisions were needed, way above what would be required for a typical wedding. A ton of vendor coordination was required. as everything was done off site for the caterers and bartenders. We would not have been able to do this without Love affair leading us thru the process. They handled many things behind the scenes for us throughout the process, saving us from needing to be involved in many of the details. Leslie and her team met all our requests (and there were many!), and the day went off without a htich, everything was wonderful!