Love and Style Photography

Bradenton, FL · View map

About Love and Style Photography

Love and Style Photography is a wedding photography company located in Bradenton, Florida. This husband and wife team has been shooting together for about seven years, but also have their own photography experience, as well. Summer, the lead photographer, has over 15 years of experience and uses off camera flash to create artistic lighting. Becky often works as the second shooter, capturing the special, quick, and candid moments in between. Love and Style Photography will create beautiful wedding photos that express your unique love story beautifully.

Love and Style Photography uses plenty of natural light in their photos. They also combine photojournalistic and traditional photo techniques to create a completely unique, creative, and classic style of work. This photography company is the perfect choice for all of your bridal photo needs, such as your engagement shoot, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, and more. The list of other photo services include:

• Additional hours

April
April

Married on 03/02/2019

Very friendly and amazing

Summer and Becky worked so good with me at my wedding. They are some amazing people. Read more Summer and Becky worked so good with me at my wedding. They are some amazing people.

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/17/2018

I love Becky and Summer. They are so amazing! We did our engagement session with them and got to know them really well. We had so much fun and their photos are AMAZING! After all the fun and ... Read more beautiful pictures we couldn't imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding. I look forward to having Becky and Summer capture our beautiful day and many more events in our lives. We plan to use them as our family photographers!!!

R
Riley

Married on 07/23/2018

My client, planning a destination vow renewal on Anna Maria Island, said photography was the most important element. I reached out to Becky and Summer of Love & Style Photography as they make everyone ... Read more feel beautiful and at ease. I love their work and thought the photos would be spectacular, but I was just blown away by their artistry. Summer has the difficult technical part down- the quickly changing sunset light requires considerable skill- but the expressions, emotions, and capture of each detail were the true magic. Becky and Summer produced photos that my clients will cherish, and will become even more valuable in years to come as the tangible proof of the love my clients share. Thanks so much! Karen with AMI Beach Weddings.