Love, Asha Photography

Plant City, FL · View map

About Love, Asha Photography

I was first a story teller, a lover of love, a cheesy romantic, and a believer of all things magical.

I really would love to document the magic of your love story from the very beginning, one that you will someday share with your children and grandchildren so that they may believe in magic too. I find proof that magic does exist in this world even when it isn't easy to see and I preserve it so that you may never forget. Because wedding photography isn't just about pretty pictures. It's about preserving the most cherish moments in our lives for when our memories fade and fail to do it justice.

14 Reviews for Love, Asha Photography

14 Love, Asha Photography Reviews

T
Tiffany

Married on 10/01/2016

I don't know where to begin... Asha was fabulous! She made the wedding day seamless. She not only took many wonderful pictures but also kept me sane. She literally ensured that I was doing okay ... Read more throughout the day. She puts the bride first throughout the wedding day. I can't say enough how great my experience was and how pleased I was. If you want a wonderful skilled photographer and an all around wonderful person go with Love, Asha Photography you won't regret it. The memories captured were priceless.

B
Brooke

Married on 08/06/2016

Asha was amazing on the day of my wedding. When I started to get overwhelmed she was there to calm me down and remind me that everything was going to be perfect. She was well organized and knew ... Read more exactly what to do, which was extremely helpful when it came down to taking the pictures and getting them done in a timely manner. I was so blessed to have her there with me on my special day. Not only was she amazing, but the pictures from my wedding day were stunning, thanks to her! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

N
Nicole

Married on 07/05/2015

Asha was amazing and exceeded our expectations for our special day. She was so professional, accommodating, and talented. She blew us away. Our guests enjoyed working with her as well. Asha knew just ... Read more just how to capture our emotions for our day and you can still feel them when you look at our pictures today. I look forward to utilizing her services again. Thank you so much Asha! We love you!!