Love At First Bite Catering

Huntington Beach, California · View map

About Love At First Bite Catering

Love At First Bite Catering is a family-owned and operated catering company in Huntington Beach, CA. We opened in 1982 and 37 years later we are still growing our dream. We serve all of Orange County daily, and frequently service events in Los Angeles, Long Beach, and the rest of Southern California.

At Love at First Bite Catering, catering is a work of heart.

We are committed to providing high quality, affordable, and customized catering both to individuals, and businesses who want a personal touch. We put a lot of thought, creativity, and hard work into our customer's food and prepare it with the freshest ingredients purchased specifically for each event. We pride ourselves on our tasty food, beautiful displays, and friendly attentive servers who make every event a success.

9 Reviews for Love At First Bite Catering

9 Love At First Bite Catering Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 02/25/2018

Love at First Bite was such an incredible find! After exploring five or six other places that came back out of budget, I called Love at First Bite on a whim. From the beginning they were helpful.I ... Read more live out of state so they served a sample meal to my parents when we requested to try the food. My mom fell in love immediately and Meredith helped my mom break down the menu, find other vendors, give her advice on beverage services, dance floors, and porta-pottys and just gave my mom so much peace of mind in the whole process. Meredith was also so responsive and helpful throughout the proposals and planning. We had been let down by other companies who just stopped contacting us or not sending revisions in a timely manner. But Love at First Bite had an open correspondence from the beginning and checked in with us at each deadline. Not only that, but the food was so good. We had it in our head that we would do most of the work but I'm so glad we left it in the hands of the pros at Love at First bite. They set out fruit and vegetable platters as well as charcuterie boards for the cocktail hour. For the main course we ordered the kebabs but chose the baked potato bar from another menu as the side that they had no problem doing. They also helped one of my dreams come true by setting up a late night macaroni bar that all of my guests are STILL talking about. Would highly recommend Love at First Bite for any and call catering needs in the Huntington Beach area!

C
Cynthia

Event date: 03/22/2017

What a wonderful experience! We work in the automotive industry which translates to a bunch of guys who like to eat! This is the first time we used a caterer for our events. We were so impressed with ... Read more the professionalism of Love at First Bite. Mindy was very attentive and found a menu that would satisfy both our pallet and budget. We can't wait to use them in the future, they literally took care of everything. Very impressed.

P
BriAnne

Married on 03/19/2016

Meredith is such a joy to work with. We met for our tasting and she was so nice and had wonderful ideas! The food was mighty tasty as well. We are also had food trucks at our wedding so they were very ... Read more very flexible and helped us fill in the gaps so that our guest will be full and happy! I really feel like they are excited for my event. Meredith even offered to come to the venue with us to get a better grasp of the layout. Taking her time to come up to make things are perfect, is exactly the service I was looking for. Someone who knows how important this day is and has all the little details covered! They were a great addition to the party!