Love Avows

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Love Avows

Love Avows is a professional wedding officiant based out of Tampa, Florida. Owner and officiant Dana Caggia is passionate about composing a wedding ceremony that reflects your personal voice and style. I am a Notary Public who is committed to marrying two individuals who can't imagine life without the other! Love Avows is flexible, respectful and accommodating to every couple’s preferences.

Love Avows...joining joy, families and love! Call or email now to reserve your wedding date!

Dana can tailor your unique ceremony to include a sand, wine, handfasting, candle ceremony, Irish Blessing, Bible or poetry reading. Love Avows offers the following types of celebrations:

• Non-religious ceremonies
  • Vow renewals
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Single religion ceremonies
  • Civil Unions--LGBT Friendly, of course!

53 Reviews for Love Avows

53 Love Avows Reviews

Erica
Featured
Erica Smith

Married on 05/25/2019

Dana Made Our Day

My husband and I planned our wedding a month before the ceremony and were so glad we found Dana! She was immediately responsive and flexible to our needs. Wedding day was a bit, umm, chaotic and Dana ... Read more rolled with it so well! She mingled with our guests and then officiated an absolutely perfect ceremony in spite of windy outdoor conditions and technical difficulties. She is incredibly sweet and open to allowing brides and grooms to express their individual desires in terms of personalities and religious beliefs. I feel like we got to know each other throughout the planning process and on my wedding day I feel like I gained a husband and a friend. I highly recommend Dana for her warmth, professionalism, and open mindedness. I feel confident saying she will do a remarkable job for you no matter what kind of ceremony you prefer. We had several people tell us at the reception how impressed they were with the job she did. We could not be more pleased.

C
Catherine Colley

Married on 05/26/2019

Just perfect

Dana was fantastic from start to finish. Very well written script personalized to us. Highly recommended. Read more Dana was fantastic from start to finish. Very well written script personalized to us. Highly recommended.

Tiffany
Tiffany Carroso

Married on 05/24/2019

Elopement at Saddlebrook

Dana was wonderful start to finish, she made sure our small elopement was special. Read more Dana was wonderful start to finish, she made sure our small elopement was special.