Love Big Photography

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Love Big Photography

Love Big Photography is an accommodating wedding photography company servicing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, as well as parts of Kansas. This studio’s philosophy is that everyone deserves amazing, high-quality photographs of their special day, and they will do their best to ensure that they can bring you excellent service that meets your budget. Employing a versatile range of styles, including natural, vintage and traditional, and contemporary photography, Love Big Photography will make sure you always remember one of the best and biggest days of your life.

Love Big Photography is committed to big love, just as the name implies. They offer a wide range of photographic services and work in locations across both Oklahoma and Kansas, with flexible wedding packages. In addition to boudoir and engagement shoots, Love Big Photography offers:

• One event per day

S
Featured
somi

Married on 09/09/2017

I loved working with Felix! He was wonderful in getting us the photos for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. I can't recommend him enough. We were only scheduled for an hour for our ... Read more engagement photos, but he went above and beyond. He was also great in using my Pinterest board for photo ideas and getting the perfect photos. If you need someone who will work with you, reasonable prices, and wonderful photos - Felix is your guy.

C
Callie Behrens

Getting married on 02/18/2020

Amazing, patient, and precise

Felix with Love Big Photography did our engagement pictures. My fiancé and I are terrible with pictures however Felix worked with us and they turned out better than I expected. He took his time and ... Read more made sure he got a good shot before moving on and was very patient with us. I would highly recommend him for any picture needs!

Gabbi
Gabbi

Getting married on 01/11/2020

Great pictures

Felix shot our engagement photos and we were very pleased with the pictures. He was very easy to work with and we would highly refer him to anyone! Read more Felix shot our engagement photos and we were very pleased with the pictures. He was very easy to work with and we would highly refer him to anyone!