Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design

Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design is a wedding planner based in Seattle, Washington. Their attention to detail and creativity allows them to bring your wedding vision to life. With reasonably priced services, they have the convenience of providing many vendors within one company, offering services such as floral design, planning and coordinating and decor. Let them make your wedding dreams a reality! We make the journey down the aisle much easier!

108 Reviews for Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design

108 Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design Reviews

Madrienne
Featured
Madrienne Salgado

Married on 03/30/2019

Efficient, Responsive, Reasonable, and Caring I

Katrina was our day of coordinator, we also rented items and utilized the floral arrangement services. I couldn't have asked for a better facilitator/vendor to help with our wedding. From the start ... Read more Katrina was responsive, something I didn't find when pricing around. Even when we had a last minute ceremony venue change, Katrina had us covered with support, directives, and accommodations. To top it off I liked her attitude and personality. She was down to earth and approachable. But more importantly, Katrina was efficient! She had me on the ball when it came to coordinating vendors and details of our wedding. I also found her rates more reasonable compared to other vendors in the area. I am more then satisfied with the way our day turned out, we shared our vision and Katrina and her staff brought it to life. She listened and provided options for us, always being respectful of our budget.

Banneroflovevents
Banneroflovevents

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Experience

Katrina is easy to work and she had great follow through. The bouquets she made for the event I planned was gorgeous. She even came through on our last minute request. So glad to work with her. Read more Katrina is easy to work and she had great follow through. The bouquets she made for the event I planned was gorgeous. She even came through on our last minute request. So glad to work with her.

J
Jacquline Abraham

Married on 05/25/2019

I got the exact flowers for my wedding that I wanted. She recreated the picture i gave. It was beautiful

I am impressed with their service. I got the exact flowers and the arrangement that i was looking for. Read more I am impressed with their service. I got the exact flowers and the arrangement that i was looking for.