Love Boat Limousine

Glendale, California · View map

About Love Boat Limousine

Love Boat Limousine is a transportation service based out of Glendale, California, that serves the Los Angeles region. This family-owned business offers luxury limousines for wedding events that will make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. Couples, their wedding party, and/or guests can feel luxurious and sophisticated in their stunning limousines as they arrive to and from their destinations.

Love Boat Limousine offers many luxury vehicles, including SUVs, SUV limos, sedans, shuttles, standard limos, and stretch limos. They offer a 2015 black Lincoln MKS town car, a 2016 black Lincoln Navigator SUV, 10 passenger black Chrysler 300 stretch limo, 14 passenger black Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Coach, and more. Couples can choose to go to multiple locations or make a one-way or round trip. Love Boat Limousine services are able to be rented for a minimum of four hours. They offer the following amenities:

• Bar

21 Love Boat Limousine Reviews

C
Cormac

Married on 02/03/2017

These guys provide awesome service. They arrived 15 mins early and driver was polite and friendly. Full bar and Bluetooth music. Best of all, there was a mix up and we were accidentally charged twice ... Read more twice for the service fee, when I contacted them they were very apologetic and even refunded an ADDITIONAL $40 compensation. Top job!

K
Karo

Married on 01/28/2017

Where to begin? Mr. Patrick Yeromian was amazing from the get go. From the initial contact to the moment we got dropped off at the reception venue, The Love Boat Limo team was my favorite and easiest ... Read more vendor to work with. Their professionalism, their responsiveness, and their customer service was second to none. I have no shortage of praises to give this outstanding company. I would recommend their services and vehicles to any client, friend, or family. Thanks Patrick and Love Boat!

D
Daniel

Married on 10/16/2016

My wife and I got married in October 2016 and went with Love Boat Limousine for our transportation. Our contact, Patrick Yeromian, was incredibly accommodating and responsive to our questions and ... Read more concerns. Our drivers were punctual and professional. Overall, this company is reliable and affordable, and I would highly recommend them. We couldn't have asked for more.