Love in LA Events

Studio City, CA · View map

About Love in LA Events

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We can guide you through every step of the wedding planning process from "YES" to "I Do". We are a full-service wedding planning & design company with an extensive network of resources & connections to the best vendors Los Angeles has to offer. Our mission is to translate your vision into a beautiful, seamless event, filled with unique & unexpected details. We love what we do and we'd love to help you make your dream day come to life. Let's get started!

3 Reviews for Love in LA Events

3 Love in LA Events Reviews

Rob&Traci
Traci

Married on 10/01/2011

If you want a wedding coordinator that treats you like you are her only client, Sarah Porcaro is your woman! When I first got engaged I found her site but immediately thought I could not afford her. ... Read more But I took a shot and reached out to her. I was only looking for a "Month of" coordinator but I figured she would be out of my price range. But to be honest, after meeting her the first time I would have paid double to have her as my coordinator! Me and my husband didn't have to worry about 1 thing on our wedding day. Our ceremony wasn't the easiest since we had it on the beach in front of Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. The beach is not private and it was the most beautiful day so there were a lot of people. There was a lot of organization with getting guests to the ceremony then back up to the reception. And she found the most perfect route for our processional. Everything worked out perfect! The reception was set-up beautifully and at the end of the night everything was placed up in our hotel room so we didn't have to worry about anything. You will find everything you need in LOVE IN LA and not only is she a great Wedding Coordinator but she is a great friend!

I
Isabella

Married on 01/09/2010

Thank you so much for all of your help with the wedding. It was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Everything came together so well, it was more than we could have ever ... Read more imagined. There's no other way to describe it other than it was perfect. I don't think we can thank you enough!

K
kirsten

Married on 11/07/2009

The chic atmosphere of the venue, in addition to the ambience created with the lighting, music, display of pictures and the dessert table was simply wonderful – better than I could have ever dreamed ... Read more of! Love in LA has a keen sense of what a party should be and knows what it takes to make it happen…it’s all in the details! Sarah handled herself with such charm and made the planning process and party seem so effortless – Love in LA is amazing!

Love in LA Events FAQ