Love Is Blooming

Champlin, MN · View map

About Love Is Blooming

Love Is Blooming is a wedding floral design company based in Champlin, Minnesota. This wedding florist specializes in designing silk flower arrangements that are perfect for destination weddings, intimate weddings, and vow renewals. Using high-quality silk flowers, ribbons, feathers, and other materials, Love Is Blooming creates handmade and unique arrangements that will distinguish your event and add a special touch to your wedding celebration.

Love Is Blooming specializes in silk flower arrangements such as bouquets and boutonnieres. They offer pre-designed bouquets and arrangements to choose from, and they also create custom arrangements that match your wedding colors, theme, and style preferences. They use only the highest-quality designer silk, and their team provides the amount of arrangements and floral decor that you need, whether it is a simple bouquet and boutonniere or full-service floral design. Lead designer Erin Zubert works to create the perfect custom arrangements at an affordable price, so that you can feel relaxed and confident in your floral selections for your wedding day. She will customize your arrangements to fit your wedding theme, whether it is grand and elaborate, or delicate and elegant. Silk floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

J
Jenn

Married on 04/21/2018

Recreation of wedding bouquet

Erin was great! I sent her a picture of my wedding bouquet and she was able to recreate my bouquet just by the picture! She also responded almost immediately and communicated with me during the whole ... Read more recreation process! My bouquet is beautiful! I would recommend love is blooming to anyone who wants to recreate their wedding bouquet!

A
Anna

Married on 10/27/2017

My wedding bouquet was one of my most favorite pieces at my wedding. When I thought about what I would like to have for my 10th wedding anniversary photoshoot the bouquet was a must. I did a lot of ... Read more searching on google until I found Erin, from Love is Blooming. Communication with Erin was a breeze, she picked up on exactly what I wanted and was so thorough and detailed. She kept me in the loop from the begging to the end of the process and at the end created a perfect masterpiece! The bouquet turned out better than the original and I am so excited to put it in a vase and enjoy it for many years to come.

L
Lee

Married on 09/30/2017

A wonderful experience, from initial emails to delivered product. The bouquet was a mirror image of our original wedding bouquet! Read more A wonderful experience, from initial emails to delivered product. The bouquet was a mirror image of our original wedding bouquet!