Love Is Sweet Events

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Love Is Sweet Events

Love Is Sweet Events is a wedding planner based in Pasadena, California. They are devoted to helping you host a fun and joyful celebration. Throughout the entire planning process, their mission is to treat you like royalty while providing guidance and making your dreams come true. The company cares about each couple,and will work with you to plan a memorable day.

Experience
In 2012, Candace Lam founded Love Is Sweet Events. She works with her team of experts - Katherine, Angela, and Jennifer - to provide couples with a truly unique experience.

Since the wedding planner understands how important your special day is, they are happy to customize services based on your needs. These wedding-related offerings include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning

Areas Covered
Love Is Sweet Events serves the Greater Los Angeles area. They also plan weddings throughout Southern California, including Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County.

54 Reviews for Love Is Sweet Events

54 Love Is Sweet Events Reviews

A
Featured
Angele

Married on 04/25/2015

Candace at Love is Sweet Events is spectacular. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. I had absolutely nothing to worry about the week before and the day of my wedding because I trusted ... Read more trusted that Candace and her team would have everything sorted out, and they did! She and her team went above and beyond, and made the wedding day seamless from start to finish. • Responsive and approachable: Candace made herself available via phone, text, email and always responded within 24 hours • She has experience and put me at ease: Candace really knows her stuff. Anytime I had a question, she had the answer. Anytime I called her a tad stressed, she’d always say: “We’ll take care of you, don’t worry”. Her calm nature put me at ease every time. • So organized and well prepared: For example, to prep for the wedding day, she provided each vendor with instructions and a shortened timeline customized for them. She reviewed all contracts and always caught something I missed. • They know how to manage a huge wedding party: 10 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen. Candace printed out a shortened timeline for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, as well as tips for them to keep in mind on the wedding day. The wedding party was so impressed! • They go above and beyond: Candace went above and beyond in every way! • Lots of integrity: I could the team 100%. On the wedding day, I was comfortable leaving them with about 20 envelopes filled with cash tips for our vendors. • Extremely professional: Even our guests were noticing and commenting on how awesome our planning team was! • So friendly! Candace is such a genuinely kind and friendly person. It’s so easy to get along with her. I felt so quickly as though we were friends. I could not imagine having planned a wedding with them. THANK YOU Candace, Angela and Kathryn!!

X
Xavier Tan-Sanchez

Married on 07/29/2019

Above and Beyond!

Our wedding was perfect and Candace, Katherine and their team were by far the biggest reason for it. They went well above and beyond what was expected of them when planning our wedding. They were so ... Read more helpful, so organized, and it was clear that they love what they do. We also had Candace do all our floral arrangements and we couldn’t have been happier with how beautiful everything was. On the day of the wedding, Katherine did so much to make sure the wedding went smoothly. She kept everyone on schedule, made sure everything that needed to be set up was done for us, made sure we were fed and stayed hydrated, and so much more. Too much to list here. We are so overwhelming grateful to Candace and Katherine!!

Amber
Amber

Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic! Life savers! You need them for your special day!

Amazing! Wasn’t planning on getting a coordinator in the beginning but I am so glad that I did! I worked with Katherine and from the very beginning she was so very sweet and helpful. When we told her ... Read more that we wanted a Disneyland themed wedding she was on board right away and didn’t think we were insane lol since we didn’t know how we were going to pull off of our theme and not have it be cheesy we brainstormed with Katherine and she really came through. Throughout the whole process if I had any question, big, small, weird, she never failed to answer me within a good time frame. The month leading up to the wedding was when Katherine showed her true super powers. She made sure to get into contact with all of our vendors to get any permits and insurance that were needed for the venues which was such a big help for me since that was what I dreaded the most And the day of!! Oh my! Amazing amazing! She had two other girls helping her out the entire day and all three of them made my wedding the most amazing day ever! If I had a question, they had an answer or they would find me an answer right away! I had one girl stay with me throughout the day to make sure I was always on time (or as on time as you can be on your wedding day) all three girls stayed until the very end of the wedding which I thought was great Overall, I could not recommend their services more. Amazing work ethic, amazing service, and amazing people that are amazing :)