Love, Jackie Wedding Photography

Milford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Love, Jackie Wedding Photography

Love, Jackie Wedding Photography is a wedding business based in Milford, Connecticut. Jackie, the founder of the company, specializes in wedding, lifestyle, and fashion photography. She purchased her first camera in 2006 and has been encapsulating fleeting moments ever since. She strives to capture the authentic emotions and occurrences from wedding days in order to craft a genuine representation of each couple and their love.

Experience

Jackie has had her work featured in multiple outlets such as Vogue Italia, Redken NYC, and other magazines. Combining energetic, emotional, and cinematic styles while documenting her subjects, Jackie draws inspiration from photographers such as Annie Leibowitz, Joey L, and Lara Jade.

Each wedding collection offered by Love, Jackie Wedding Photography includes a one-hour introductory consultation, in which couples can relay their needs, desires, and budget requirements. Jackie offers wedding, couples, and destination wedding collections for her clients to choose from. She operates her business under a one-event-per-day policy in order to ensure that each couple receives here complete dedication and attention. Couples can procure their wedding images in an array of formats, including albums, canvases, prints, and digital files. The following amenities can be added to any wedding collection:

• Additional hours of coverage

Featured
Katherine Packtor

Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond 5 Stars!

If I could give more stars I would. This girl deserves the UNIVERSE. She was so sweet, and extremely kind. When she arrived, she came to the suite where Andrew and I were getting ready ( I was running ... Read more late, of course ) and she poked her head in to introduce herself. She was totally calm and so understanding. She offered to get some snaps of us getting ready to go since we were running a little behind & I thought that was incredibly thoughtful especially because it wasn't planned. Throughout the entire day- Her demeanor and her ability to "ebb and flow" around the venue(s) with the crowd was amazing. SEVERAL of our family members inquired about her and "where ever did we find her?!" because of how well she worked with the space and our families. Jackie is the best. I would not recommend anyone else to newly engaged friends/ acquaintances. Andrew and I are not really the "pose-y photo" types-she encouraged the giggles and worked with us so well! It never felt at all like we were staging something or trying to force smiles. It was all WONDERFUL and EASY- There was so much joy captured, and I think for any bride on the most meaningful day in their lives (aside from child birth), that is pretty amazing.

L
Leslie S

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best. Photographer. Ever.

I can't say enough about Love, Jackie Wedding Photography! Jackie was awesome from start to finish. She was personable, detail oriented and really cared. She arrived early and ready to go. My family ... Read more still talks about how great she was to have around on our special day not only as a photographer, but as a person! She helped us with our wedding day schedule, and gave us great advice on how to plan accordingly. She helped us above and beyond. We just received our picture and they were amazing! Highly recommend!

Janessa
Janessa Hernandez

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Cherry On Top Of Our Day

Jackie did such a wonderful job for our winter wedding! She was so full of energy, and got along with everyone which made things so comfortable. This was one of the main reason we picked her as our ... Read more photographer beyond her beautiful photos. She was detail-oriented, made sure we were on time, and went the extra-mile to be sure we were happy. Cherry on top of the best day ever!!