Love & Lenses Photography

Lexington, KY · View map

About Love & Lenses Photography

Love & Lenses Photography offers professional full day wedding coverage to record every moment of your day with style and elegance! We offer a variety of packages to fit your unique day! Each package includes an Engagement Session, a Complimentary Planning Consultation, a Custom USB drive and a Print Release to all your images. You will receive skillfully edited photographs and an online gallery that your friends and family will love! Let's get the conversation started, contact us today!!

www.loveandlenses.photography/Contact

Top-Quality Photography | Custom Album Design | Convenient Printing Services

13 Reviews for Love & Lenses Photography

13 Love & Lenses Photography Reviews

D
Danielle Berrier

Married on 08/08/2019

Sweet professional!

Becky is so wonderful! I recently did a mini photo session with her and I couldn’t be happier. I was so nervous but she made me feel very comfortable and was a complete sweetheart. The photos turned ... Read more out amazing, better than I expected. If you’re going to spend money on photography go with Becky!

C
Carrie Dunaway

Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing work!

I cannot adequately express with words the gratitude we have for Becky! She captured our perfect day with the most amazing attention to detail! She arrived at our wedding destination days earlier than ... Read more we did and meticulously planed our entire day! Our photos are breathtaking and we will cherish them forever! If we could give her 10 stars we would! Thanks again for all your hard work!! You are amazing!

C
Cecilia

Married on 01/06/2018

Becky and her team are very sweet, timely, responsive and the pictures are outstanding! Definitely recommend for any event. Read more Becky and her team are very sweet, timely, responsive and the pictures are outstanding! Definitely recommend for any event.