Love Light Studio

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map · Visit website

About Love Light Studio

Love Light Studio is a wedding photography company located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. They have an established portfolio of over 800 wedding, providing a fantastic background which they can utilize to ensure that your wedding event is captured with expertise. Their passion is documenting weddings in a quality-driven style. In addition to providing you with top-quality images, Love Light Studio provides a fun and inspiring atmosphere, giving them the ability to snap amazing shots of you and your loved ones truly enjoying the moment.

Love Light Studio has over a decade of experience in the industry and is made up of creative and professional photographers. Each photographer is able to represent the narrative of your love through their craft, understanding how important this day is to you and your partner. In order to best accommodate your desires, Love Light Studio offers your images as:

• Albums

C
Featured
Crystal

Married on 02/11/2018

Love light studio did a amazing job on my wedding photos! I couldn't have asked for better photos! I would totally recommend them! So happy! Read more Love light studio did a amazing job on my wedding photos! I couldn't have asked for better photos! I would totally recommend them! So happy!

A
Ashlyn

Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing and professional

Absolutely incredible! The hard work they put into my wedding, capturing all the moments that are a blur to remember, is outstanding. They were constantly on the move to get every photo possible. The ... Read more fun activities they have to get those silly wedding photos, to silently shooting the ceremony was done so well and so professional. I couldn't have asked for a better pair to be apart of my wedding. Everyone was raving about the attentive work they put into the wedding for the duration of the vacation. Your work did not go unnoticed. Thanks for being a part of my big day and helping me remember those emotional moments, because the night goes by so fast, its impossible to remember every special moment. Thank you

Love Light Studio FAQ