LOVE ME DO!

Athens, Greece · View map

About LOVE ME DO!

For "Love Me Do" attention to detail is vital. We believe materials matter and design defines. That's why we are constantly searching for unique papers and fresh design proposals throughout our product line. It is our belief and commitment that your stationery should be the best reflection of you as a whole.

For us every first meeting with a client is the beginning of a new journey. The design process always starts by listening and anticipating our clients' needs, and the outcome is quality design products that are unique and different, just like you and us. Our goal is to make each new project our next favorite, so contact us to design your stationary next!

Feel free to drop us an email with your thoughts.

You may also see our work in www.lovemedo.gr

40 Reviews for LOVE ME DO!

40 LOVE ME DO! Reviews

M
Maria Myti

Married on 11/19/2018

Nick & Maria

Amazing experience, very nice ladies providing TOP quality of work and in short turnaround times. OUr invitations were a bliss we had wonderful feedback from our guests as well as our favors and the ... Read more table signs. Love me do is must-have stationary for a luxurious wedding. Thank you keep up the great work!

Μ
Μάνος

Married on 09/23/2018

A perfect wedding day

Since a successful wedding ceremony and reception are very much depended on every little detail you design, me and my wife decided to assign this task to real professionals. That’s why LOVE ME DO ... Read more girls, Gina and Dimitra, were our first choice. And we were absolutely right! They are a very creative team, with fresh ideas, willing to listen to any thought you have in order to accommodate it. Thank you girls for helping us design a perfect wedding day.

G
Giulia

Married on 09/15/2018

The most beautiful stationary & amazing service

I could not have made a better choice than LOVE ME DO for my wedding stationary! The vision they created for my weeding was truly beautiful, classy and spot on for the overall feeling of the ceremony. ... Read more On top of the fantastic quality of their work, I found the service extremely professional - with the different proposals presented in a way that makes you really understand how they will look on the day, and a lot of patience in dealing with the ever changing mind of a bride :-). I received lots of compliments what LOVE ME DO provided and would absolutely recommend them!