Love My Life Photography

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Love My Life Photography

Toss out any misconceptions you may have about photographers and get ready to experience a whole new world of art on film with Love My Life Photography. Our mission is to be with you during the smallest and grandest moments of your life with a unique, candid approach that will infuse your photographs with your own brand of personality and vibrancy. Whatever the occasion, every photography session with Love My Life Photography is about telling your life story in a way that creates a lasting keepsake you'll treasure forever.

Reach us at: 480-788-5685, info@LoveMyLifePhotography.com or www.LoveMyLifePhotography.com

33 Reviews for Love My Life Photography

33 Love My Life Photography Reviews

L
Lynn

Married on 04/14/2017

Amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better business or photographer to capture our wedding day! From the first moment, we met Taryn to well after the wedding Taryn and Love My Life Photography ... Read more was there to help. We were very particular when choosing a wedding photographer because honestly, that was what was going to be around after the wedding. We interviewed and met with many photographers and Love My Life Photography not only had amazing photographs but their attention to detail and continuous assistance and promptness with replays made planning our wedding SO much easier. Our customized planning portal was AWESOME!! This made it so easy to find information that we had previously discussed as well as organizations to get ready for the wedding and made the wedding day go so smooth. Our pictures were AMAZING!!!! We loved that Taryn was able to capture the day as a whole but also those small intimate candid moments that I didn't even remember occurred. Seriously, I don't remember where she was when she got some of the pictures of my husband and I that she did but I love that they represent us. She made taking pictures so much fun my husband actually forgot we were taking pictures (don't tell anyone he actually is alright with taking more pictures as long as Taryn is our photographer ;-) ) I can't say enough good things about Love My Life Photography!! We are getting ready to order an album that we weren't able to afford when first planning the wedding but we are ready now and I can't wait to see what Love My Life designs!!!!!

A
ashley

Married on 10/29/2016

Taryn and Love My Life Photography were absolutely amazing from day one! Great pricing, professional and I LOVE the pictures she created for us. She helped us feel relaxed and at ease, and helped us ... Read more figure out all the details so we just showed up and smiled. Our engagement session was a blast and our portraits look flawless. I can't wait to have her photograph my boudoir shoot and our wedding! I highly recommend love my life photography!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/27/2016

Taryn is fun and got my fiance to smile. She is an excellent photographer and very professional and easy to work with. The pictures she took were absolutely breathtaking! Read more Taryn is fun and got my fiance to smile. She is an excellent photographer and very professional and easy to work with. The pictures she took were absolutely breathtaking!