Love N' Bloom

Huntington Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Love N' Bloom

Love N' Bloom

Flowers Designed to Make Memories

Love N’ Bloom is a Huntington Beach-based florist that specializes in lovely floral arrangements, crafted centerpieces and floral scapes for weddings and special occasions. Their experienced team of designers is passionate about providing top-of-the-line customer service and making all your floral wedding dreams come to life. Whether your style is whimsical, romantic, vintage or glamorous, they will work within your budget to create the most beautiful pieces that complement your theme and personal style.

Products Offered

Love N’ Bloom provides clients with various products, services and decorative styles to design unique floral arrangements for their big day. From samples to consultations and delivery, their team cares about you being happy with every detail. They offer the following products and services:

• Cleanup

5 Love N' Bloom Reviews

J
Julia

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing and very personalized!

She was very kind and professional! And made our day PERFECT! We love love N bloom -Julia and Sam Read more She was very kind and professional! And made our day PERFECT! We love love N bloom -Julia and Sam

Holly
Holly

Married on 07/04/2018

Nina delivered. She created this romantic, fairy-tale lush garden at my wedding. I sent her pictures of my dress and pintrest ideas and she nailed it. Even my new husband was in awe of how lovely she ... Read more made our ceremony space and wedding cake. I cannot thank her enough for capturing the romantic scene I've had in mind. I only have one picture now and I will upload as my photos come in. Thank you Nina!

C
Cindy

Married on 04/28/2017

Joel, at Love N Bloom was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had a beach wedding and wanted our flowers for the reception to not take away from the spectacular setting. What he provided for the ... Read more centerpieces were stunning! Beautiful, live orchid plants for centerpieces potted in clear glass vases could not have been more beautiful. The bouquets were gorgeous. The flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged and individually marked so no mistaking who got what. Joel was so helpful in his recommendations and very fair in pricing. The end product exceeded my expectations.