Love n' Letters

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About Love n' Letters

Love 'n' Letters creates a variety of Wedding Decor to make your special day just that, SPECIAL! We create the decor to your themes, colors, traditions and more. We take your ideas and create your own personalized decor for your wedding day. We create Centerpieces, Table Top Decor, All Signage (Seating Assignment Sign, Mr. & Mrs. Signs, Reception Signs, etc.) Mason Jar Centerpieces with Lighting, Table Runners just to mention a few. We take the time to listen to your needs & ideas and make your dreams happen on your wedding day. We understand the stress that is involved, and we take that part away so you don't have to worry. Great communication with the Bride & Groom to make sure we have all the needs & wants addressed.

Love 'n' Letters started after we got married, (we were high school sweethearts in1978) in May 2015. We had a beach wedding in Santa Cruz, CA and had left over shells from the reception table decor and we didn't know what to do with them. We came up with the idea from Pinterest and created the Letter B with the shells on it. We started doing letters for family & close friends and they loved them.

Now, Love 'n' Letters has a Facebook Page, Instagram Page, Etsy Storefront, and now excited to be with Wedding Wire. The best thing about our business, is when we get to see the reactions of our customers, love to see them smile, that makes our heart happy knowing that we created something special just for them. With each order, we put lots of thought & love into each one, so not one order is the same.

We have created for weddings, birthday parties, business events, closing gifts for realtors, home decor and more.

We would love the opportunity to create something special for your special day.

This is our passion, Love 'n' Letters making people smile.

3 Reviews for Love n' Letters

3 Love n' Letters Reviews

J
Joanah

Married on 04/04/2018

I love everything I have been gifted and purchased from Love n Letters! Janice is awesome. Read more I love everything I have been gifted and purchased from Love n Letters! Janice is awesome.

J
Jandi

Married on 11/18/2017

Janis is very creative and personable. She has a great eye for detail And tries to cater to every want. She is very timely and has great customer service! Read more Janis is very creative and personable. She has a great eye for detail And tries to cater to every want. She is very timely and has great customer service!

S
Chelsea

Married on 10/16/2009

Love ‘n’ Letters is my go-to for decor! Janice is so creative and has the vision needed to make my ideas a reality! Read more Love ‘n’ Letters is my go-to for decor! Janice is so creative and has the vision needed to make my ideas a reality!

Love n' Letters FAQ