Love Notes

Hood River, OR · View map

About Love Notes

Planning your wedding should be an enjoyable experience, I've been helping couples get married in the Columbia River Gorge since 2003. I look forward to sharing my experience, wonderful local vendors and extensive knowledge of the area with you for a seamless and stress free planning experience.

14 Reviews for Love Notes

14 Love Notes Reviews

Alexis
Alexis Newman

Married on 06/23/2019

You should hire Heather

I didn't know before the wedding just how needed a day-of-coordinator was but on the day of and looking back, I see that Heather's services were invaluable. When we were preparing for the wedding she ... Read more knew all the questions to ask to make sure she got the details she needed from me (and that I didn't know to provide). On the day of she was extremely organized, calm, and pleasant even when people weren't following the plan. She was the MVP of our wedding day.

Ellyn
Ellyn Mann

Married on 05/29/2019

Best ever💕

So glad I found Heather! She made everything feel like a breeze! The day of went so smooth I couldn’t believe how easy the wedding day felt. Read more So glad I found Heather!! She made everything feel like a breeze! The day of went so smooth I couldn’t believe how easy the wedding day felt.

J
Joann

Married on 07/07/2018

Heather was amazing. Everything went perfect thanks to her organization. She was cool and calm and enabled me, the mother of the bride, to relax and enjoy the day. Read more Heather was amazing. Everything went perfect thanks to her organization. She was cool and calm and enabled me, the mother of the bride, to relax and enjoy the day.