Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator

West Grove, Pennsylvania · View map

About Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator

Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator is a full-service wedding planning company based out of West Grove, Pennsylvania, that serves the surrounding Philadelphia region. Their goal is to create the perfect wedding for you by providing exceptional service. Whether you need assistance selecting your venue, picking out attire, designing your cake, or choosing the most beautiful flowers, Love on a Shoe String will be with you through it all.

Love on a Shoe String will help walk you through this exciting experience and take every planning burden off of your shoulders so you can thoroughly enjoy each and every moment, from before you walk down the aisle to your grand exit. They offer both partial wedding planning services and day-of wedding services to make your day as seamless as possible. The wedding planning services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timeliness
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

57 Reviews for Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator

57 Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator Reviews

C
Featured
Cesar

Married on 08/26/2017

Look no further than Peggy at Love on a Shoe String. Initially, I was skeptical about hiring any planner thinking I'd be able to execute an elaborate wedding in 5 weeks, but I'm glad my husband (yay!) ... Read more (yay!) and I went with our gut after speaking with Peggy and got her involved. Hiring her was the single best decision we could've made, as it lead to other great decisions that led to a flawlessly executed ceremony and reception. Peggy has charm; she is organized, is attentive, will vouch for your interests with vendors, will be available via phone (and texts and email). You'll realize the value of her work as your big day nears: she'll put you at ease because you'll know that she is working diligently with anyone and everyone involved: the florist, the musicians, the venue, etc. During the day of the ceremony, Peggy (and her terrific and attentive husband Otto) will be invaluable...she'll be hands-on, but not intrusive; she'll take your directions and execute your desires quickly, surreptitiously, and effectively; she'll be as involved as little or as much as you want. Peggy also has impeccable taste: her ideas brought us elegant elements to our wedding: from an area rug where we tied the knot to gorgeous floral arrangements to unique place cards. My husband and I trusted Peggy with one of the biggest days of our lives and we're glad we did! Peggy: we did it! You're the best!

T
Tiffany Murray

Married on 08/10/2019

Our Savior!

Peggy was a savior! I never planned on having a wedding with anyone but immediate family. One thing left to another and we were planning a wedding across the country with a growing guest list at a ... Read more location that was not a traditional venue. I was overwhelmed and short on time. Peggy quickly was able to help guide me and assist in figuring what vendors and what I even needed as well as coordinating the event itself. On the day of, they monitored everything and help correct any last minute oversights we had, like not having enough of the mixers for the alcohol we provided ourselves. The wedding was a success and I have her to thank for it!

Pat
Pat Kilkenny

Married on 10/12/2018

Stress Free

I have to say hiring Peggy was the best thing I did! She was so responsive and helpful offering guidance and support through the whole process. At first I wasn’t sure my budget would allow hiring a ... Read more planner but her service was so inclusive