Love & Provence

Rognac · View map

About Love & Provence

Love & Provence plan weddings in the South of France for couples coming from abroad.

We provide full-service planning.

From the research of the wedding venue to the logistics, set-up and coordination of your wedding day, our complete service encompasses each aspect of the wedding planning to ensure the success of your wedding day.

We appreciate every couple is different. This is why we provide bespoke services.

We will listen to your needs, wishes and dreams and we will work together to bring your vision to life.

Let's make your wedding day be unique!

3 Reviews for Love & Provence

3 Love & Provence Reviews

L
Loann

Married on 07/06/2017

I am so happy to have found Aurelie and Love & Provence! Words cannot explain how simple and easy she made everything especially when planning a wedding from NYC. She was organized, quick to respond, ... Read more and went above and beyond my expectations. In several instances, she was able to follow through on my vision and communicate that to all my vendors for a successful event. She also consistently kept me in the loop with updates and organized pre-walkthroughs with all my vendors prior to my arrival in France. She made me feel so secure that I honestly had nothing to worry about. People kept telling me how calm and relaxed I was as a bride and it was all because I had such an amazing planner! I am not sure how I would've pulled off the day without Aurelie's help and attention to detail. She literally nailed every element from start to finish and was such a pleasure to work with. If your planning a wedding in Provence, France, she is the best, hands down!

S
sum

Married on 02/26/2017

Thank you for so much love on your wedding! Your the best. Read more thank you for so much love on your wedding!!! Your the best.

C
claudie

Married on 02/28/2016

Thanks to Love and Provence for their kindness and their pro behaviour which made of this day an unforgettable moment for us and the whole of our loved ones Read more Thanks to Love and Provence for their kindness and their pro behaviour which made of this day an unforgettable moment for us and the whole of our loved ones

Love & Provence FAQ