Love Shutter Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Love Shutter Photography

An award-winning wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Love Shutter Photography offers ready-to-wed couples with gorgeous, modern and timeless wedding imagery. Owned by father and daughter photography team Ron and Briana Randle, the company is known for creating dynamic and emotional images that bring your wedding day to life. Taking an honest and authentic approach to capturing your love story, Love Shutter Photography is fun, relaxed and guaranteed to enchant you and your guests! The company has been providing newly engaged couples with wedding photography services for over five years.

Love Shutter Photography offers wedding photography packages that have been carefully designed to deliver a complete and professional wedding experience. In order to provide creative excellence and technical precision, each package consists of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Love Shutter Photography also offers couples additional wedding-related services. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums

C
Featured
C Green

Married on 04/06/2019

Love Shutter - the best decision you can make for your future self!

Choosing Love Shutter for our engagement and wedding day photos was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our planning process. From our first consultation, it was obvious that ... Read more Brianna and Ron truly care about their clients and want to deliver a great product. On top of that, they are fun people to work with and exceptional at what they do. Their years of experience in the business are evident as well, they are great at adapting when things come up. For our engagement shoot, the park we had intended to use was having an impromptu festival so we had to relocate last minute. They suggested a new location and the pictures came out amazingly! On our wedding day, the two of them kept our wedding party and family in line, ensuring that we were able to capture all the pictures we wanted AND had time for some extras. I can't say enough good things about these people. We trusted them to capture moments we will cherish forever, and I'm so glad we did.

K
Kasay

Married on 06/01/2019

Love Love Shutter

Briana and Ron were awesome to work with. I felt very comfortable in front of the camera with them. Easy to work with and communication was great. They loved having our dog in our engagement pictures ... Read more pictures and wedding pictures. We were actually surprised with our dog being in our wedding pictures and they were very excited to be a part of the surprise. Their pictures are great and they really take their time to get the best pictures and the light they like. They are very patient and do not rush to get the pictures they feel will turn out the best. My husband and I loved working with them and would recommended them to anyone! :)

S
Stacy Melton

Married on 03/30/2019

Worth Every Penny!

It has taken me a few months since the wedding to write this review only because nothing I could ever say (or post) could describe my experience with Love Shutter. From my first inquiry their ... Read more professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail has surpassed all of my expectations. They truly make it seem like you are the only couple they are working with throughout the entire planning process up to the day of and afterwards! If I could go back and work with only one of my wedding vendors again it would definitely be Love Shutter. Highly recommend them!