Love Sparrows

Cedarpines Park, CA · View map · Visit website

About Love Sparrows

Love Sparrows is a Cedarpines Park, California-based boutique floral design company specializing in weddings. Love Sparrows’ mission is to create beautiful, bohemian-inspired designs that make your heart soar. Love Sparrows’ loves love and wants to share your special moment with you. When creating each floral design, owners Shelia and Allyson Sparrow hand select the very best flowers and arrange them as if each bouquet or centerpiece was their very own. The Sparrows are a real couple with a genuine passion for all things weddings. They have received certification in wedding planning and floral design from The New York Institute of Art + Design. Allyson insists that she smells each bouquet before presenting it to the bride-to-be to ensure it is as fresh as can be. Love Sparrows favorite part of being floral designers is being able to get creative for brides and create things that only your imagination could dream up.

The ladies behind Love Sparrows want to make your planning and wedding day as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Their services go beyond floral design in order to let you walk down the aisle with ease. These services include:

• Inland Empire, Orange County, San Diego County, and beyond

Featured
Tiffany Kantor

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing. Talented. Everything.

I absolutely adore Allyson. Wedding planning was not fun and she put the joy in planning the florals. She is so talented. Fair in pricing. An absolute sweetheart. Highly professional and went above ... Read more and beyond on all of my expectations. She made all of my wedding dreams come true. I only want more life events so I can work with her again. Love her so much!!!!

Holly
Holly

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Amazing florists

I am so happy we found The Love Sparrows. We were blown away by the quotes we were getting from other florists and just couldn't figure out how we could make our dream flowers a reality. Just when we ... Read more were about to give up on our dream flowers we found The Love Sparrows. They were able to come up with a floral proposal that included all our favorite pieces and worked with our budget. I have been in contact with them a few times throughout the planning process. They are very responsive and helpful when I have any questions. I highly recommend The Love Sparrows and cannot wait to see our beautiful flowers on our wedding day!

N
Nia

Married on 07/13/2019

The best decision ever

Allyson and Shelia are truly a dream team! We hired the Love Sparrows as our Day of Coordinator and Florist and my husband and I still can’t stop talking about just how amazing these two ladies are ... Read more (even on our honeymoon in Thailand). Allyson took over all of the vendor contacts during our wedding week and didn’t let me worry about a thing since, while Shelia was running back and forth between 2 venues on the day of the wedding to bring me flowers for my hair that I asked for just minutes before. I cannot be thankful enough for these two ladies. Allyson is a magician when it comes to executing your vision. She created the most breathtaking flowers I’ve ever seen and all I gave her was my style and color. As my mother in-law said, you couldn’t describe this wedding, you had to be there to feel it! And she was right! Allyson and Shelia had a LOT to do with this feeling they created for not only my husband and I but for every single guest at our wedding. I could not recommend them more, and I am happy to talk to anyone that has any questions regarding their services because I guarantee it will be the best decision you make for your wedding.