Love This Little City

Greenville, South Carolina · View map

About Love This Little City

Specializing in wedding coordination in Greenville, South Carolina, Love This Little City is committed to helping couples enjoy the day they envisioned. Owned and operated by professional wedding coordinator Jennifer Dennis, the company works with each couple to make sure their event runs smoothly from start to finish. Working tirelessly to take care of all the details of your big day, Love This Little City is the ideal option for all your wedding preparation needs!

Jennifer happily guides her couples through each portion of the wedding planning process. For a truly stress-free experience, interested couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Venue visits
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do list creation
  • Timeline creation
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Coordination of the wedding day

Areas Covered

Love This Little City proudly offers wedding coordination services to couples located in Greenville, South Carolina. Said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the local area.

58 Reviews for Love This Little City

58 Love This Little City Reviews

Heather
Heather Moor

Married on 05/25/2019

She thought of everything!

After the first time we met with Jennifer we knew she was going to make our day so easy! We wanted our friends and family to have the best day possible with very little stress and Jenn provided that! ... Read more The only hiccup the day of the wedding was something with my dress, but Jenn came to my rescue and had the dress sewn up in minutes! We never even got off schedule she was so efficient with it! Everything we asked her to do, she said yes. Every question we had, she had the answer. She provided a timeline to use, our vendors, and to all the major players in our wedding. It was a flawless day thanks to Jennifer and her team at Love This Little City! We HIGHLY recommend them for your day of coordinator!!!

Melissa
Melissa Dimarino

Married on 04/27/2019

Go with Jennifer!!

Jennifer is absolutely amazing. She was always super responsive with my questions leading up to the big day and went above and beyond during our wedding. She even went back to our hotel room to get my ... Read more husband a change of shoes so he could keep dancing!! Look no further she is truly the best around!

Sarah
Sarah Esma LeClair

Married on 04/13/2019

Jennifer is amazing

Where do I even begin?! Jennifer is absolutely amazing. I quite honestly believe she is worth more than what she charges! She goes above and beyond. If she can help with anything she will! You don't ... Read more even have to ask and she is on it. She is a HUGE reason why my day was perfect. I was stress-free because of her and was able to enjoy my whole day because of her. She does not mess around so you won't have to worry about bridesmaids or groomsmen getting too rowdy! Jennifer was worth every single penny.