Love Times Infinity Events

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About Love Times Infinity Events

Love Times Infinity Events is a wedding planning business based in Tallahassee, Florida. Jessica Metcalf, the founder and creative director of the company, aims to provide transparent and comprehensive services that are tailored to suit each couple's needs and aesthetic. Jessica established her business in 2014 with the hope of designing and implementing love-filled and unforgettable wedding celebrations. Now, she continues to pursue her passions by offering southern hospitality and impeccable organizational skills to couples who are in the midst of planning a wedding.

Love Times Infinity Events offers full-service, partial-service, and day-of coordination packages for couples to choose from. Jessica can help design and execute beautiful engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. She has experience planning an array of marriage events, ranging from civil, cultural, and non-religious celebrations to military, eco-friendly, religious, and destination weddings. Through the company, couples can avail of the following requisite planning tools:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services

In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, Jessica offers coordination collections for an array of other events. For individuals who wish to celebrate life's milestone moments, Jessica can plan the following functions:

• House warmings

K
Featured
Kinsey

Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding could not have happened without Jessica! She was there from the beginning and was so responsive the entire time! Anything I needed she was there. Very professional and prompt! She went to ... Read more everything.... every time we met with the vendor or venue, and put in like a 14 hour day on the wedding day! She will work incredibly hard for your wedding and be there for you every step of the way. I gained a friend with my experience with Jessica as our wedding planner. She helped make my dream wedding come true!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 06/08/2019

I would highly recommend Jessica to help you plan your wedding or special event. She was willing to work with me and my budget. There were no restrictions on visits and she was open to suggestions. ... Read more She provided me with lots of great ideas & was very organized.

V
Vicky

Married on 05/19/2018

Vicky Phillips May 19th 2018 I hired Jessica at LTIE to be our wedding coordinator for my daughters wedding. She was very professional and did an excellent job orchestrating the wedding rehearsal and ... Read more and organizing the wedding party. She also went above and beyond to help us decorate the wedding ceremony and reception site on the morning of! I was able to step back and enjoy being the Mother of the Bride, Jessica made sure my vision for my daughter wedding day came off without any problems. She met with vendors when they arrived on wedding day and over saw services. She coordinated the wedding ceremony and got everyone down the aisle on time. And keep us on time during the reception, She assisted with cleanup afterward. And did it all with a smile! I would hire her again with no hesitation, I was so very pleased!