LoveBug Weddings & Events

Stanwood, WA · View map · Visit website

About LoveBug Weddings & Events

LoveBug Weddings & Events is a wedding planner located in Snohomish, Washington. Owner and planner Rachel Eckert is passionate about helping couples make their dreams come true. They work with you and your overall vision to create a cohesive design plan. Let them go above and beyond your expectations and create an elegant wedding you will always remember.

LoveBug Weddings & Events has three packages available for your wedding day, including day-of coordination, partial and full planning options. Custom packages are also offered so you can tailor their services to fit your needs. With their budget analysis service, they can manage your funds to ensure you are getting the most for your money without overspending. Other services available include the following:

• Event design

36 LoveBug Weddings & Events Reviews

Featured
Kelsey

Married on 09/24/2017

Wow, where to begin with the amazing day of coordinator services of Rachael and her assistants! Planning a wedding in seven months was pretty stressful and overwhelming, but Rachael made this ... Read more experience so simple and easy to understand for someone who was new to the wedding world. When we would meet up before the wedding day, each time she would not only ask how I was feeling about each decision we made but also about how I was doing as a woman who was about to step into marriage. I felt so loved and cared about as an individual, which is hard to find in the mass production and mazes of the wedding industry sometimes. She made each detail about our special day very clear and personalized to match us as a couple. Throughout the seven months, we were in communication weekly about how things we coming, and she went above and beyond constantly when it came down to ironing out the details and being realistic when we needed to hear it. On the day of the wedding, Rachael made that day tick, down to the minute, and her spit-fire self whipped our venue into shape, beyond what my dreams had been. I was a nervous wreck while getting ready before the ceremony, but the things I was not worried about were the flow of the day, coordination with vendors, and communication with family and guests when it was needed. She really was a rockstar, and our dream wedding would not have been possible without her there. Rachael is always thinking 5 steps ahead, and her experience with other weddings and events has given her an eye for details. Her ideas will make any bride feel at ease. The wedding industry is intimidating, but the point is that you get to marry your best friend at the end of the day, and Rachael ALWAYS reminded me of that during our time together. She makes this crazy world look tame and inviting. Thank you again so much to the ladies at LoveBug Weddings and Events for making our wedding feel so tailored to us. If you are a newly engaged bride pick LoveBug! <3

Kristi

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Coordinator

Where to start, Rachael was everything and more. From helping find the right fit with other vendors to asking us questions we had not thought of yet. She helped make our wedding day go off without a ... Read more hitch. From locating family to be in the right spot. To helping create a special dance with my grandfather happen before he had to leave. I can not thank Rachael enough for everyrhing.

Kelly Burns

Married on 07/10/2019

Lovebug Wedding & Events was wonderful!

Rachael Eckert at Lovebug was wonderful! We used her for our daughter's wedding at Green Gates at Flowing Lake for the day of coordinator. It helped a ton that she was familiar with the venue. She ... Read more stayed on top of everything and was so calm throughout the event. I would have no hesitation recommending her to anyone.