Lovecraft Productions

Schenectady, NY · View map · Visit website

About Lovecraft Productions

Lovecraft Productions is a classic wedding videographer in the Albany, New York, area. This company focuses on simplicity in their videography. With no unnatural poses or excessive camera equipment to get in the way, they document the day realistically and as it happens, capturing and editing your wedding into a cinematic masterpiece you can enjoy and share for a lifetime. This videographer uses a method that aims to be unobtrusive and completely natural, while still using high-end cameras and audio equipment to ensure that no detail is missed.

With practiced videography and editing skills, Michael Verenini, the founder of Lovecraft Productions, films weddings in a storytelling, cinematic form. He captures the real emotions of the wedding day with the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Couples can receive their wedding video from Lovecraft Productions in USB flash drive, Blu-Ray, or DVD format.

72 Reviews for Lovecraft Productions

72 Lovecraft Productions Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 08/18/2018

Pure Magic

Where do I even begin! Our wedding we tried to keep our vendors to close family and friends. We did not have a talented enough friend to do our wedding video, but after our first initial meeting, I ... Read more felt like we had known Mike forever. Him and his team were so easy to work with, very flexible and made everything so effortless. Our wedding video captured all of the perfect moments of our wedding along with all of the parts we didn't know happened. I was against having a video, until I saw Mike's work. It is worth everything and more and we will be watching our wedding video every anniversary and love that we have something so special to share with our family and friends. Stop looking and book Lovecraft Productions, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/08/2019

So happy to have found Lovecraft Productions!

My now-husband and I were on the fence about hiring out a videographer for our wedding; it was something I felt passionately about, but the financial investment is undoubtedly considerable. I also ... Read more felt many of the more affordable options for videography really lacked in quality of production (not surprisingly, I guess) and/or delivered only a 5-minute trailer of the whole day, which just didn’t feel worth it to me. That all said, after connecting with probably 15 videographers (some of which had prices as high as $12K, *eyerolllllll*), my photographer recommended Mike and the Lovecraft team. WOW!… am I happy he led me to this group! Lovecraft’s production quality is truly top-notch and shooting style is breathtaking! Mike is so welcoming and easy to work with, no matter what stage of the wedding planning process you’re in. For our wedding, we had two shooters, including drone footage, and Mike and team were able to capture so much, while still seemingly being invisible during all the festivities. The final products (a 1-minute Instagram teaser, a 5-minute trailer, and a 45-minute feature film) were some of the best I’ve seen; all our family and friends cannot stop talking about how fabulous the work Mike and team produced for us is! Honestly, Lovecraft Productions was the best investment we made in capturing our wedding day – I cannot imagine not having this footage to reminisce on for decades to come!

James
James

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect in every way

Lovecraft productions did an incredible job both before, during, and after the wedding date to keep myself and my bride happy and well informed. They were a pleasure to work with and the final product ... Read more as incredible.