Lovella Bridal

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About Lovella Bridal

Since 1970, Lovella buyers have been continuously searching the world over to ensure Lovella’s collections are unique, relevant and aligned with the individual tastes and high standards of our clients.

Lovella Bridal uses a highly edited approach to offer our brides the best of what’s available. Lovella presents a uniquely curated range of designer wedding gowns, drawing inspiration from runway shows, couture styles from international fashion houses, and client feedback. With over 6,000 sq ft of space to shop Lovella offers a variety of styles with gowns starting at $2,000 - Lovella has a perfect gown for every bride. But assortments don’t stop at wedding dresses. We offer a large selection of bridal veils, accessories including jewelry and headpieces to complete your wedding day look!

74 Reviews for Lovella Bridal

74 Lovella Bridal Reviews

DoynaDee
Featured
Doyna

Married on 03/30/2013

Nayri took such good care of me! She was very helpful and did not mind all of my constant questions and emails. She made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and was always very responsive ... Read more responsive and attentive. Their seamstress Rosie is a miracle worker!! She will transform your dress into exactly what you want. I would definitely recommend Lovella to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and expert customer service.

Suhan
Suhan Z

Married on 05/11/2019

Friendly & Helpful Wedding Gown Specialists

Lovella Bridal hosted the Brides Across America event that I attended and they were great! Their staff was incredibly kind and helpful, always giving truthful input and meaningful advice which was ... Read more very much appreciated by this indecisive bride! They helped me to pick out my dream wedding dress and made the whole process a breeze. I would definitely recommend both Brides Across America and Lovella Bridal to anyone currently shopping for their perfect wedding gown.

Britney
Britney Zavada

Married on 04/05/2019

Standout Shop

After going to many bridal shops, Lovella stands a notch above the rest. They have an amazing selection of gowns that are of higher quality than other shops. Not only that, but they never try to push ... Read more for a dress that is outside of your dollar range. I ended up going with a dress that was on the more affordable end! I also got my alterations done there which I can't recommend enough. They did an amazing job and were patient as we went through 4 rounds of changes. I got numerous comments from guests about my dress and it really is a spectacular experience there. Not only that, but two of my other friends who are brides also found there dresses here!