Lovely Chic Occasions

Valley Stream, NY · View map

About Lovely Chic Occasions

Lovely Chic Occasions is a wedding and event planning company based in New York City, New York that crafts your dream wedding with a touch of bohemian-chic glamour. This company is an excellent choice for couples looking for a nontraditional and unexpected wedding ceremony. Owner and lead designer Peace Moore infused her passion for floral design with a hunger for creating extravagant, chic weddings. Unable to find these same qualities in wedding planners for her own wedding, she decided to build a company that provides truly creative weddings for her couples.

Lovely Chic Occasions pays special attention to all the details of your wedding day and provides a whimsical, garden-style flair to your wedding design. Couples can be at ease knowing that their wedding ceremony will be nothing less than elegant and unique to their personal vision. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

1 Lovely Chic Occasions Reviews

R
Ronder

Married on 05/28/2017

Lovely chic occasions made my my so Magical. There was a lot of things I pointed out that I wanted and she worked me through the nights to make sure everything was all I wanted and more. I would ... Read more reccommend her!!!

Lovely Chic Occasions FAQ