Lovely Peonies

Temecula, CA · View map · Visit website

About Lovely Peonies

Lovely Peonies is a wedding florists based in Temecula, California. Providing custom-designed products, they know how to create floral displays and items that add personality, color, and vibrancy to your wedding. What’s more, their flowers are the terrific way to add to whatever specific theme you have in mind for your big day.

Lead designer Lauren is skilled in the art of creating floral displays. Whether you are seeking an archway covered in flowers and greenery, cottage chic floral centerpiece displays, colorful flower baskets, or something else, you can rest assured that Lauren can fashion it for you.

Lovely Peonies takes pride in being able to dedicate themselves to your vision - allowing them to utilize their experience to flesh it out and make it come true. By carrying out a venue visit, they are better able to understand how to design your event space appropriately,

Their designs are made in a number of styles (classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, and vintage), ensuring no two flower arrangements are the same at your ceremony or reception.

Providing aisle decor, altar decor, boutonnieres, bouquets, corsages, and so much more, they can add splashes of fresh floral fragrance to every aspect of your occasion. Some of the many other products and services available from Lovely Peonies include:

• Cleanup

S
SARAH J CHATFIELD

Married on 06/01/2019

Lauren is a gem

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with in prep for my wedding! So lovely to talk to she really put me at ease and was so warm and helpful. She really worked with my budget and provided some ... Read more beautiful solutions - thank you Lauren!! I highly recommend her.

A
Ashley

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

Thank you for going above and beyond on my flowers. They were so freaking gorgeous Read more Thank you for going above and beyond on my flowers. They were so freaking gorgeous

Hallie
Hallie

Married on 04/14/2019

Ponte Winery wedding

I can’t say enough how amazing Lauren is! I’m currently working with her for my wedding and she’s a dream come true. Most of the florist I have reached out to have treated me like a number and never ... Read more had time to work with me. She was able to meet my budget no problem and was able to help me creat the perfect combination for my floral. She even went out of her way to find me the drapery I was desperately wanting! She is extremely flexible and easy to work with. Her pride in her work definitely shows! I can’t wait to see the arrangements and post the final pictures.