Lovely Weddings

Lexington, Kentucky · View map

About Lovely Weddings

Lovely Weddings is a business that officiants weddings in Lexington, Kentucky. Owner, Chrysanthia Carr-Seals, has officiated over 500 weddings within the past several years. No matter the size, weddings play a major role in connecting two people in love. Chrysanthia has met people from different cultures, nations, religions, etc. and has learned and grown from her association with a diaspora of peoples.

Chrysanthia believes that marriage is a spiritual connect between two people who are in love. It commits them to a lifetime of togetherness, which Chrysanthia demonstrates in her own life and through her own marriage of 38 years. Through her counseling, you will learn how to work together forever in a manner by which you will keep the love alive within the marriage. Lovely Weddings will work with you before marriage to ensure that you and your partner are confident and sincere about the life that you will share until eternity. Her other wedding officiant services include the following:

• Counseling
  • Customized vows
  • Less than 15 minute ceremony if desired.
  • Licensed officiant

6 Reviews for Lovely Weddings

6 Lovely Weddings Reviews

S
Featured
Sabrina

Married on 05/01/2017

We got married today may 1st 2017 and it was a amazing experience. She was very attentive made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone getting married? Read more We got married today may 1st 2017 and it was a amazing experience. She was very attentive made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone getting married ??

R
Robert Whitestone

Married on 02/21/2019

Great experience

Made us feel very comfortable. Read more Made us feel very comfortable.

E
Erin

Married on 08/13/2018

Chrysanthia is a lovely lady and I am so happy she was able to marry my Husband and I on pretty short notice and for a low cost. The quality of the ceremony exceeded my expectations! Read more Chrysanthia is a lovely lady and I am so happy she was able to marry my Husband and I on pretty short notice and for a low cost. The quality of the ceremony exceeded my expectations!