Lovesome Photography

Silverthorne, CO · View map

About Lovesome Photography

Welcome! I'm Lisa and I'm the owner and lead photographer of Lovesome Photography. I started this business back in 2006 after falling in love with working weddings as a photography assistant in my final years of getting my photography degree. 13 years later, I haven't looked back!

I believe in wedding photography that is genuine, happy, vibrant, and full of love. I believe in getting to know my clients and incorporating their special interests, inside jokes, and silly quirks into their photos. I believe that every wedding I shoot is unique and should be treated as such.

I believe beautiful images and creativity don't have to bust the budget so I offer a wide variety of coverage options for a wide variety of budgets. If you want to go all out, we can have a blast and create something completely magical. If you only have a modest amount, I can design a photography plan with you that will allow me to cover the most important parts of your day beautifully and stay within most smaller budgets. All weddings deserve gorgeous photos!

My clients are people who love, Love. They cherish their family and friends in whatever traditional or nontraditional ways that looks like for them. They tend to be "outdoor" people who feel at home in Mother Nature and more often than not they have some kind of "fur baby". They want to have fun on their big days and often describe wanting their wedding days to just be a fun celebration for everyone.

If this sounds like you, please contact me now and lets exchange a few emails, a phone call, or set up a face to face. I'd love to chat with you an customize a quote for you!

71 Reviews for Lovesome Photography

71 Lovesome Photography Reviews

K
Kristin

Married on 07/23/2018

Lisa was awesome to work with, very easy going, and she knew exactly where to go for good mountain backdrops. Also her elopement package is an amazing value! Read more Lisa was awesome to work with, very easy going, and she knew exactly where to go for good mountain backdrops. Also her elopement package is an amazing value!

S
Susanne Morris

Married on 07/07/2018

Her photography is gorgeous but working with her is just as special

When we were shopping for a photographer, Lisa really stood out to us not just for her beautiful photography but also for the grace with which she handled our question of how she would interact with ... Read more family members who want to be taking and directing photos of their own. We did an adventure session and an engagement session with Lisa prior to our wedding and not only are the photos amazing but it also was a great opportunity to get to know her better. The day of our wedding everything went off well and Lisa helped choreograph a so very special first look and also gave us some of our most precious moments by photographing us from afar so that we could enjoy the moment just the two of us. All of our photos turned out great but the best part of working with Lisa was that we knew not only would our photos be great but also working with her would be a phenomenal experience.

C
Cyndi & Ruth

Married on 06/28/2018

Lisa is amazing to work with and is a fantastic photographer! She has wonderful communication skills and stays in touch with you throughout the process. As a photographer myself, I can really ... Read more appreciate the harsh daylight conditions she had to shoot our mid-day outdoor wedding in. She pulled it off with flying colors! She captured everything about our wedding and we couldn't be any more pleased. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she is also a really nice person.