LoveWeddingBands

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About LoveWeddingBands

LoveWeddingBands is an online jewelry shop based in New York City. As a family-owned business with more than 21 years of experience, this company manufactures its own jewelry in New York and is involved in each aspect of the creation process. Passionate about wedding rings and how they showcase a couple's relationship, the LoveWeddingBands team wants to help you create a wedding ring that expresses your personality and the unique connection between you and your partner. Customers have the ability to customize their jewelry with various styles, colors, sizes, metals, gemstones and weights to choose from.

Products Offered
As the company's name suggests, LoveWeddingBands loves wedding rings and the meaning they add to your big day. The following products are available:

• Custom engagement rings

G
Featured
Gail

Married on 11/11/2016

I truly am the person who hates ordering online, I like to touch and see what I am going to buy. When selecting the wedding band for my husband it was critical to me that it be perfect. He had ... Read more selected this site and several options that he liked. I spent months going back to it and selecting ones I like. I narrowed it down to my favorite 3 and then compared to his selection. There was one match and I knew that was the one to go with. But I still waited, I was so worried, but no store carried anything like this band. Finally I decided to place the order. I had received an email offering a discount code and thought I had to take the chance. The day I went to place the order I realized the discount code was now invalid. I called customer service just to see if they may now if/when another offer might happen. The gentleman I spoke with was wonderful and gave me a code that extended the offer I had just missed. I placed my order and held my breath. The ring arrived and I was over joyed and how wonderful it looked. We have been married one month today and my husband loves his ring. Thank you Love Wedding Bands.

B
Boris Cihan

Getting married on 11/16/2020

Very pleased!

Loveweddingbands is amazing. I am very pleased with the quality and price of the ring. I did have the ring resized, and that was great experience as well. Very responsive and helpful customer service! ... Read more I recommend them to anyone.

Debbie
Debbie Zanes

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Rings that we love

I loved working with LoveWeddingBands they had lots of unique choices and were very responsive to our questions, I needed to have my band resized and they worked with me and I had the ring back in a ... Read more weeks time. I would definitely recommend them wonderful to work with. Quality products and very quick turn around.