Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

North Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. is a transportation business in North Charleston, South Carolina. This business offers transportation services for weddings and other various events and transportation needs. A unique ride in one of the built-by-hand vintage vehicles or luxury vehicles will add a memorable touch to your wedding celebration. Professional and dependable service along with stylish and unique vehicles are benefits to riding with Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

As you ride in the vintage bus, 1931 Bentley, 1949 Desoto or one of the several other vehicle options for small and large groups, know that this business offers multiple locations, one-way and round trip services. Amenities made available by Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. include the following:

• Bar
  • Bottled water/ice
  • Premium stereo
  • Red carpet service

103 Reviews for Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

103 Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. Reviews

Kayla
Featured
Kayla

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful and Easy

I have to say - for the year leading up to my wedding I told everyone I was most excited for the adorable bus Bonnie we had rented. And seeing her in person did not disappointed! All of our guests ... Read more loved riding her from the hotel to the venue and back, we took some awesome pictures inside, and we even got to ride her back to the hotel after the event. It was so fun having such a cool vintage detail as part of our wedding! Coordinating with Dot was so simple, they sent reminders and kept you on track with everything, and the driver day of was the best - even my wedding coordinator commented on how awesome he was. Definitely worth it!! So glad we went with this instead of a normal bus.

Amandabel17
Amanda

Married on 06/15/2019

Great for the non fancy transport, too!!

While I wish we could have used Lowcountry's amazing buses and cool cars, it just wasn't realistic for our wedding. But we used them for sprinter buses to transport guests from the hotels and for our ... Read more party bus for 20 people after the wedding. They were so flexible, organized and responsive. Specifically, Dot B was a pleasure to work with. The drivers were all very professional, arrived on time and I even had to call the late-night number because I needed something off the bus and didn't have the drivers # -- they got me his info right away and I was able to get what I needed. I also made week of changes to our destination and Dot worked with me to easily to make it happen. Choose Lowcountry, you won't be disappointed!

Jess
Jess

Married on 06/08/2019

Elevated our rehearsal dinner

We rented the Bonnie to take a large group from the rehearsal to the rehearsal dinner. The bus was extremely clean and made for some very cute pictures. We had so much fun on the ride there and back. ... Read more Very pleased with our experience!