Lowcountry Wedding Gown Specialists

Hanahan, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Lowcountry Wedding Gown Specialists

Lowcountry Wedding Gown Specialists is a bridal shop located in Hanahan, South Carolina that specializes in wedding gown preservation. Whether you want to restore a vintage heirloom or preserve your special gown, they can help you take care of your memories.

The business has a wide range of professional services. Because they are experts in restoring heirloom gowns, they can remove stains and discolorations without damaging the fabric. Couples may choose from:

• Bridal gown cleaning
  • Pressing
  • Packing for travel
  • Vintage gown restoration
  • Veil restoration
  • Gown preservation
  • Wedding chest

Other Services
Lowcountry Wedding Gown Specialists can clean and restore a variety of pieces. This includes dresses and tuxedos. They can accommodate the following clients:

• Bride

1 Lowcountry Wedding Gown Specialists Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 05/08/2014

Almost 7 years ago, I had the time of my life at our wedding and my dress proved it. It was destroyed! I haven't had a chance to do anything about it, so I threw it in a bag and it has been sitting in ... Read more my closet since then. They cleaned it and preserved it and made my dress beautiful again!! It really needed to be cleaned after my bridal portraits, but I was too nervous to have it cleaned. I wish I had known about this cleaning service when I got married so that I could have cleaned it before my wedding too.

Lowcountry Wedding Gown Specialists FAQ