LR Photography

Beverly Hills, CA · View map

About LR Photography

LR Photography is a wedding photography company based in Beverly Hills, California, that services the Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Orange County and Palm Springs areas. The owner, Lyndsey Renee, is an artistically trained, international wedding and portrait photographer who has a degree in Fine Art from the University of California, Irvine. At LR Photography, Lyndsey works with couples to provide a totally customizable photography experience on their wedding day.

LR Photography specializes in wedding, engagement and lifestyle photography. Lyndsey approaches each shoot as a partnership and collaboration that is unique to each couple she works with. On your special day, Lyndsey will capture authentic images that are deeply emotional, honest and soul-stirring. Lyndsey is open to traveling and is available for destination wedding shoots. Following your wedding day, LR Photography offers the following photography momentos:

• Albums

8 LR Photography Reviews

Z
Zach

Married on 08/26/2018

We had such a great time shooting with Lyndsey for our engagement session. Her direction helped us feel at ease in front of the camera, and the results are stunning! She went out of her way to ... Read more accommodate our schedule and shoot location as well. Highly recommend!

T
Tyler

Married on 08/26/2018

Lyndsey is awesome! My fiancé’s already written a review but I felt like I had to as well. She is so fun and easy to work with and definitely made my fiancé and I feel super comfortable at our ... Read more engagement shoot!

K
Kristine

Married on 07/15/2017

Choosing the right photographer was an extremely important piece of our wedding. As many brides do, I looked through countless wedding blogs and websites in search of the perfect photographer. Someone ... Read more that could capture our natural moments so that we could look back on this day and instantly feel what we were feeling in the image. I wanted our photos to be bright, beautiful, and timeless. When we found Lyndsey, we couldn’t stop looking through her gallery of photos because she understood the vibe and style that we were going for. We were lucky enough to have Lyndsey photograph our engagement session as well as our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the photos. On top of having a great eye, she is so sweet and professional and knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Working with her was a wonderful experience and I’m so happy we chose her to photograph this special time in our lives!