LTL Photography

Glendale, AZ · View map

About LTL Photography

I am Alli. I’m an Arizona-based wedding photographer that’s passionate about offering a unique wedding experience – not just wedding day pictures. Your story, together with your fiance, parents, siblings, extended family, even friends, didn’t come together in a day. Neither should your wedding images. From our very first meeting together, I’m driven to find out all I can from you! How you met, where you went to school, what your favorite pet was as a child.. Anything that helps me learn your personalities & passions so when your wedding day comes… I’m not just your wedding photographer; I’ve become a friend that knows you well enough to photograph the little moments & details that make up more than just a ceremony. This day is one that will be cherished for the rest of your life! Trust it to someone who’ll treat it as such.

So that’s me in my nutshell! Shall we chat about you now? Perhaps over coffee??

91 Reviews for LTL Photography

91 LTL Photography Reviews

A
Annemarie

Married on 03/17/2018

Alli is the absolute best to work with! She was so helpful and fun to work with! She shot both my engagement photos and my wedding day and just knew how to make everyone feel great! Not only is she ... Read more talented but she has a great sense of humor which made working with her SO easy! I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone looking to get photos done!! I can't say enough good things about her

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 02/16/2018

Alli has been everything and more that we could have asked for in a photographer. She has remained personable yet still professional from our initial consultation to delivering our photos. Working ... Read more with LTL photography has been such an honor and our photos are AMAZING and simply breath taking. Thank you again Alli we will forever use your services!!!!

B
Berenice

Married on 11/11/2017

Alli was amazing through our journey pre-wedding up until the wedding and then some! She kept us on check the day of and last but not least, the pictures are amazing! Thank you Alli for everything! Read more Alli was amazing through our journey pre-wedding up until the wedding and then some! She kept us on check the day of and last but not least, the pictures are amazing! Thank you Alli for everything!