lu lu beauty co

West Boylston, Massachusetts · View map

About lu lu beauty co

Lu Lu Beauty Co is a salon offering wedding day beauty services, located in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Danielle and her team of talented stylists will welcome you into the relaxing atmosphere of the salon, listen to your vision, and create a beautiful wedding day look for the most photographed day of your life! Lu Lu Beauty Co strives to uphold outstanding customer service, while delivering wedding day glamour that will last from morning until night.

Lu Lu Beauty Co offers beauty services for you, your bridal party, and even your flower girl on the day of your wedding. Have your friends and family join you as you get ready for your big day, and let Danielle and her stylists work with you to create the perfect look, from a simple blowout to a chic updo. You know you are in good hands when the majority of clients refer to to the team at Lu Lu Beauty as friends they feel they’ve known a lifetime.

16 Reviews for lu lu beauty co

16 lu lu beauty co Reviews

M
Michelle Macomber

Getting married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely amazing to work with!

I needed an up-do for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid for. I was told to look no further than lu lu beauty co. , and I was glad I chose them! D was able to schedule me early on a Saturday morning. ... Read more She made the experience quick and fun! She did my long, and very thick hair done in less than an hour. I got the up-do done at 9am and it was still holding strong when I went to bed at midnight, even with being out in the rain and cold all day! I highly recommend. D is such a pleasure to work with and I hope to be able to work with her in the future!

C
Cristin

Married on 02/10/2018

Danielle was incredible! She is so attentive, flexible & accomodating. Danielle was so sweet with my 13 year-old daughter & made us feel gorgeous for my wedding. She is so talented! I highly ... Read more recommend!!

J
julia

Married on 09/30/2017

Danielle and her team were wonderful to work with! They were very accommodating to my schedule for the trial run. They came on time and were so fun to work with on the day of the wedding! We all felt ... Read more so beautiful and comfortable! The prices for my bridal hair and the bridesmaids were very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend them!