Luci Floral Design

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Luci Floral Design

Luci Floral Design is a wedding florist based out of Chicago, Illinois. Enjoying the exciting challenge of producing arrangements that perfectly suit an event, Luci Floral Design would love to tackle curating the atmosphere of your new beginning. Their understanding of flowers by their size, color, and shape ensures your bouquet and event flower design are particular for your preferences. Luci Floral Design creates displays that set different tones for use at occasions such as weddings, bridal showers, anniversaries, and other special events.

Luci Floral Design is pleased to be a part of your special journey. Your wedding floral arrangements can be gorgeously designed and detailed by their outstanding crew. Services offered include:

• Cleanup

Featured
Lia

Married on 10/18/2014

Great experience!

I started working for the first time with Luci Floral Design 4 years ago for my wedding. Luci did an amazing job preparing all of my flowers, decorations for the ceremony, and decorations for the ... Read more reception! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful!! After that for every single event( Baby shower -2017 and our daughter Baptism-May 2018 ) Luci was very helpful and super easy to work with. I was always more than happy with the final product.

J
Jasmine Janssen

Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Service

I am so happy I decided to work with Luci for my wedding. Luci was wonderful. She was professional and very responsive. She provided so many creative ideas and options for me to choose while still ... Read more taking into consideration the look I wanted for my ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone

Luci Floral Design FAQ