Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse

Hamden, CT · View map

About Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse

We are a full service florist specializing in custom Weddings ,Parties, Bridal showers and events of all sizes. Located in Hamden, we have been in business for over 40 years. We offer a Free wedding consultation and will meet with you at your convienence. We also offer an array of tropical plants available for rent for that special occasion.

We are a preferred florist for David's Bridal and are featured on "The Knot" to mention a few. All of our work is "Customized" for You-the Bride for your SPECIAL day. We will work with you to bring your vision to reality.

So call us today to schedule your free consultation with our Wedding Consultant (June) Our number is 203-248-6970. We are open Monday thru Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm.

10 Reviews for Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse

10 Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/20/2015

We could not be happier with the services June provided. From the beginning, she was truly a pleasure to work with. She was very attentive as I explained my vision, and patient and flexible as that ... Read more vision evolved over several appointments. She is also extremely knowledgeable of her craft and was able to provide great suggestions. I was confident throughout the process that June would make my vision come to life and she certainly did! I could not be happier with the arrangements she created and highly recommend her services.

User4547408

2+ years ago

June was great. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! Read more June was great. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!

User3195584

2+ years ago

Lucian's Florists has beautiful floral arrangements. The flowers in my bouquet lasted a really long time close to two weeks. I had so many different ideas and They were able to take all my scattered ... Read more ideas and make beautiful bouquets, ceremony arrangements for the church and centerpieces at the table