Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse

Hamden, CT · View map

About Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse

We are a full service florist specializing in custom Weddings ,Parties, Bridal showers and events of all sizes. Located in Hamden, we have been in business for over 40 years. We offer a Free wedding consultation and will meet with you at your convienence. We also offer an array of tropical plants available for rent for that special occasion.

We are a preferred florist for David's Bridal and are featured on "The Knot" to mention a few. All of our work is "Customized" for You-the Bride for your SPECIAL day. We will work with you to bring your vision to reality.

So call us today to schedule your free consultation with our Wedding Consultant (June) Our number is 203-248-6970. We are open Monday thru Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm.

10 Reviews for Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse

10 Lucian's Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

C
Carisa

Event date: 10/10/2015

I asked Renee at Lucian's Florist to help me design a centerpiece for a client's 50th birthday. Although the party didn't have a particular "theme", wine seemed to play a prevalent part. I decorated ... Read more wine bottles for the centerpieces on the high top tables, but we wanted something a little more on the larger guest tables. Renee designed a beautiful arrangement to go around the wine bottles. I added a few tea lights to go around it, and it was absolutely perfect! My client and I both loved it!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/20/2015

We could not be happier with the services June provided. From the beginning, she was truly a pleasure to work with. She was very attentive as I explained my vision, and patient and flexible as that ... Read more vision evolved over several appointments. She is also extremely knowledgeable of her craft and was able to provide great suggestions. I was confident throughout the process that June would make my vision come to life and she certainly did! I could not be happier with the arrangements she created and highly recommend her services.

User4547408

2+ years ago

June was great. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! Read more June was great. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!