Lucien's Manor

Berlin, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Lucien's Manor

Lucien's is a premier wedding venue in Berlin, New Jersey. This family owned venue space has been planning elegant events and celebrations for the New Jersey area since 1898. The building was completely renovated, within the last year we have updated all three of our ballrooms along with the addition of an unparalleled ceremony area the Falls and now stands to serve as one of the most elegant ballroom venues in all the state. From the European architecture to romantic scenery and five-star staff, Lucien’s will help you plan the evening of a lifetime for you, your family, friends, and guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Lucien’s offers three ballroom spaces, each an ideal setting for part or all your wedding day events. The ceremony area, surrounded by natural gardens and waterfalls, is ideal for ceremonies. With a glass rooftop your guests will have a beautiful setting! The Chantilly/Nouvelle is the most unique and elegant space offering a very trendy lounge cocktail setting for one hour during Hors’ D Oeuvres. You have a choice of three exquisite ballrooms, each with its own character and luxuries you won’t want to miss. The Versailles Ballroom creates a warm, romantic ambiance with crystal chandelier lighting, a gorgeous marble fireplace, and flickering lights set to a classic color scheme. Versailles also has a stunning private staircase, and a spacious dance floor for you and your guests to party until the late evening hours. La Grande Ballroom offers similar luxuries, with enchanting 20-foot ceilings, sparkling chandeliers, and modern LED uplighting. However, it provides an air of sophistication with access to the charming outdoor space, and cascading waterfall on the center wall. The Venetian Ballroom may be the grandest of them all, with a hand-carved fireplace, cascading waterfall, marble dance floor, and Victorian-style arched windows and of course the grand staircase for introductions. No matter which you choose, you’ll be able to wow your guests with the breathtaking decor and outdoor scenery.

Lucien’s not only provides luxurious ballrooms and outdoor views to impress, it has an incredible in-house catering staff to help you plan your wedding day meal. You can choose a butlered service and plated meals or a simplistic buffet style of their award-winning cuisine. Lucien’s serves premium liquors, beers, and wines, as well as butlered hot and cold hors d'oeuvres for your cocktail hour. Reception dinner choices include fresh cut meats, surf-and-turf meals, or food pairings you choose your own to create your ideal wedding menu.

202 Reviews for Lucien's Manor

202 Lucien's Manor Reviews

Featured
User3158622

2+ years ago

The service was unbelievable. Everyone was so sweet, and amazing to work with. They are a well oiled machine. So many people told me it was the nicest place they have ever been to and that's the ... Read more truth. They made my dreams come true, with the wedding of my dreams. I have NO regrets about booking with them. They were worth every penny.

Courtney
Courtney

Getting married on 10/10/2020

I had my fairytale wedding thanks to Amanda and the rest of the team at Lucien's Manor. My husband and I have been married for 2 weeks and our guests are still calling to talk about how beautiful and ... Read more elegant everything was. The food is out of this world and our Bridal Attendant was phenomenal. Lucien's Manor truly represents high quality service. There is not one negative thing I could possibly say about this place. I will point out one thing though. I notice in some reviews that others may call Lucien's a "wedding factory". Although this place is extremely popular, they do their absolute best to make you feel as if your wedding is the only thing that matters. There was another wedding that took place on the same day as ours, and Lucien's had every avenue covered to the point that we did not even know another wedding was there. If you can have your wedding here...you are lucky and will have the best experience of your lifetime!!

MissSoonToBe
Daria

Getting married on 05/31/2020

Picture Perfect

I met with Nicole. She was very accommodating. She had a great knowledge of the venue and was able to answer ALL of the questions my fiancé and I had. She gave me an HONEST comparison of venues in the ... Read more area and shared how Luciens ranked in those comparisons. My fiancé and I are so excited about our venue selection for our big day.