Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear

Orange, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear

A full-service bridal boutique and tuxedo rental shop in Orange, Connecticut, Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val’s Formalwear is committed to being more than just a single moment in the lives of its couples. A staple in the Connecticut wedding industry for over 50 years, the company prides itself on providing couples with exceptional, professional and personalized customer service. Passionate and kind, Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val’s Formalwear is sure to provide the ready-to-wed couple with customized looks for their special day!

Designs Offered
Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val’s Formalwear offers a variety of wedding designers for couples to choose from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Maggie Sottero
  • Calvin Klein
  • Ike Behar
  • Joseph Abboud

Areas Covered
Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val’s Formalwear provides top-of-the-line bridal gowns and tuxedos to ready-to-wed couples in Orange, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, services are extended to interested couples throughout New Haven and Hartford, Connecticut.

137 Reviews for Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear

137 Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot thank Lucille's enough (especially Liz! ) for helping me find my dream dress. Lucille's was the first place I went to when shopping for my wedding dress and ultimately where I returned to and ... Read more said "yes!" - from the start Liz was in tune with my style, my venue and the overall theme of our wedding day and helped me pick the absolute perfect dress. I loved my experience so much we went back and purchased my bridesmaids dresses as well from them.

V
Vannesa

Getting married on 06/16/2019

Wedding Dress

I was so happy to find a beautifu perfect dress at Lucille’s. We had a full day of dress appointments at other boutiques and were not liking anything until we drove past Lucile’s and figured we’d stop ... Read more by to take a look. Without an appointment, Lori was able to acomodate us without hesitation. She was not pushy, didn’t rush anything, she listened to what I liked and didn’t, and made us feel comfortable and welcome at the store. Their selection of dresses is vast and it was great to see that they offered dresses in a wide range of prices from newer season to older styles.

K
Katherine

Getting married on 05/30/2019

I had such wonderful experience at Lucilles! My attendant Laurie was amazing, she was very flexible with my schedule as I had cancelled two appointments and she wasn’t pushy or abrasive with me.I ... Read more picked the dress of my dreams and I’m more than happy to have picked it out there! Thank you all soooo much!!!